Black Jesus’s  Event Team Application

BlackJesus6996

Black Jesus’s  Event Team Application

Name: Black Jesus

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:82859776

What is your ULX Rank?: Member

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): My knowledge about SCP is 9 I know everything from the server or at least almost everything.

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (if so, explain): Yes i was a staff member from a darkrp server and i hosted many events during the time but not the same type of events are common on the scp server.

How active are you?: I play almost every day some days I take a day off

How many warns do you have?: I have 0 warns

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:

The reason why I would like to join the event team, is because I think that I could be a great addition to the team. I feel as if the event team and community could use my advice/ideas. Personally I think it looks fun to start events because it seems some people ask for them and no is on to do any events so I will start events when no other event team member is on or doing an event. I like to read the atmosphere of the server than find out what i could do to make people feel better about the server or for they can just have fun. The server is fun and I would like to just see more people happy and help the new players understand that the server is fun and events happen. I would like to see new players play on the server and to enjoy their time on. Plus I see that regular staff cant spawn in some props that event team can so I would try to fix the scps like 012 which is a scroll sometimes the prop despawns and I will like to spawn it in for the researchers.I have many more things that I want to do but I can't think of them as of right now.

Describe an event you would create (The more specific, the better):

I would like to do an event that breaches the scps. For this to work we will need to press the button that says that the doors are malfunctioning and i will have to breach the scps one by one because we don't have a button to do that. I will have to make sure we have MTF’s online to recapture  them because we wouldn't want them to run rampage forever it would most likely last about 10 minutes because it takes a while to set people free and for ntf and mtf to come in and capture most Scps. I would like to do this event because most of the time SCPS are in their containments for hours with nothing to do because people don't test on them/people can't go into heavy.

What is your favorite SCP?Why?: I think my favorite SCP is 999 because he is friendly plus he likes candy. The good thing about him is that he can heal almost everyone plus he can't die. It feels like we can all relate because if someone gives us free food we most likely feel better about that person,

Thank you to those who support me. If i get accepted I would like to thank the people that accepted me or liked my post. I will try to think of more original events that we don't see often

Edited by BlackJesus6996
oof i didnt put the right steam id

33 minutes ago, Nimo said:

-Support

Just joined the communtiy/game

Not known in the communtiy

Minimal forum activity

No Poll

Edited by Knuckles
Additional reason

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

+ Support 

I haven't had a problem with this player. He looks to be performing very well in research. I wish you luck on your application!

Edited by TideTerror

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

On 4/28/2019 at 10:03 AM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

AMAZING in research I trained him myself a few weeks ago he is already executive

I think he would be amazing in ET 

He is also very active non mingy and well known in the community

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

On 4/28/2019 at 1:03 PM, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

AMAZING in research I trained him myself a few weeks ago he is already executive

I think he would be amazing in ET 

He is also very active non mingy and well known in the community

Shows great work in game.

Accepted

You have until 5/12 to speak with a Senior Member for training, if you cannot find a senior member then come to myself on TS, Discord, or ingame!

If you fail to speak with any 4 of us before 5/12 you will have to reapply

• th3 locked this topic