Knuckles' Support Application

Knuckles

In-Game Name: In game I go by Knuckles or either of my Mobile Task Force designations (MTF Nu7 SSGT Knuckles SS01 | MTF A1 RCT Knuckles)

Steam Name: [GL] Knuckles

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92194481

Are you a Moderator+?: I am currently an SCP RP Moderator as of writing this.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: On days I am not working I will always be on Teamspeak.

Do you have a working quality mic?: I possess a working quality mic for communication.

What timezone are you in?: I am in the US Eastern Timezone (EST)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+): I want to join the Support Team to provide assistance to everyone who may need it throughout the course of their day. I have had my fair share of issues with Teamspeak and I want to make sure no one has to wait to get help with an issue they may not know how to solve. As a lot of users are more accustomed to Discord as of late many need help with Teamspeak. This is something I believe I am able to provide and would be able to do so in an efficient manner. I want to join the Teamspeak so people can get into the action as quickly as possible. Outside of technical support the Support Team also works with new members. Servers such as Military and SCP RP require their members to be in Teamspeak when the reach a certain rank. As a Moderator on SCP RP I understand this and want to make sure they aren't held up by not being able to get passed screening in Teamspeak.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I have advanced knowledge when it comes to Teamspeak. I have made test servers and rigged them from scratch simply to learn the various ins and outs of Teamspeak. I believe this experience would add to the quality of support I could provide to the team. I also believe I bring a friendly and open mindset that is willing to help out players regardless of how small the problem may be. I am not the type to give up on a technical problem and I would see the issue through to the end to make sure a player's Teamspeak experience is the best it can be.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: If working at Chick-Fil-A has taught me anything, I will always greet someone with a smile. In the case of Support I would give a friendly greeting and hear them out as to what the problem may be. I will then use all my knowledge to help solve this problem. If I don't know how I won't stop looking until I find someone who does know.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: I have read the rules and will uphold them to the best of my ability.

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

9 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

I think knuckles should get accepted as he seems mature and his app is well written 

good luck

-Support Member Calamity

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."