Termination of Personnel - Accepted

Knuckles

What you want to see? -  I would like to see formal additions to the rules regarding termination of foundation personnel (excluding D class obviously) by MTF or Security forces

Why should we add it? - I have two reasons why this should be added. The first reason is that while it is widely accepted that if a foundation member is seen committing a traitorous act such as breaching an SCP or trying to kill another that they can be marked for termination there is still no official allowance for this in the rules, so it would fall under the category of RDM. My second reason is that the MTF Alpha 1 SOP has guidelines regarding termination of personnel at various clearances depending on DEFCON should it be deemed necessary. This is lore friendly and as of right now is still technically RDM. I would also like to see the addition granted to Nu7/NTF as well (though with more strict/situational constraints)

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantages of this would be that it would allow for a more lore friendly environment as well as avoiding RDM cases that shouldn't be RDM to begin with. Right now if an A1 shoots a Technician who was getting in his way during a DEFCON 2 it is still technically RDM. It may not be punished by an official warn or a minge but it is still RDM all the same. This addition to the MotD would formally allow for MTF units to fully carry out their lore based SOPs as well as allowing MTF and GENSEC to terminate personnel deemed to be committing traitorous acts. 

Who is it mainly for? - MTF units

Links to any content - N/A

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

7 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

Would clear up rules regarding GENSEC and MTF authority regarding terminating Foundation personnel. 

This also could help with Maynard RP.

• Laughing 1

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro