Elapin's Warn Appeal

[GL] Elapin

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID: steam_0:1:237084328

The admin's name in-game: Castro

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Negative

What warning did you receive: FAIL RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1721916747

Why do you think this warn was false: He broke the staff handbook. First is that he went off of one persons story which was the other guys side. Then he had no video evidence or proof that I broke the rule of "FAIL RP". And if he asked the other dude with him, you can't go off of witness. So not only should he get striked on staff, the warn is also false. 

Any extra information: The staff member should get striked or removed for breaking handbook

Edited by [GL] Elapin
Forgot Steam ID

28 minutes ago, [GL] Elapin said:

Your In-game: Elapin

Your SteamID: steam_0:1:237084328

The admin's name in-game: Castro

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Negative

What warning did you receive: FAIL RP

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1721916747

Why do you think this warn was false: He broke the staff handbook. First is that he went off of one persons story which was the other guys side. Then he had no video evidence or proof that I broke the rule of "FAIL RP". And if he asked the other dude with him, you can't go off of witness. So not only should he get striked on staff, the warn is also false. 

Any extra information: The staff member should get striked or removed for breaking handbook

This is a severe over reaction as I was turned into a zombie. You broke out running just as you were released. From my knowledge you cant do that since that is failrp. You have to wait a while until Re Breach. -Support

Smartest Lad Here ~ Research Supervisor and  EC Commander Kyle

- Support You were converting people as SCP-049 when you were being re-contained in your cc then trying to re-breach during containment. Thus me giving you the Fail RP warn. I did attempt hear both sides of the story in which you didn't respond after multiple attempts of contacting you. I also watched you do it it as you may have not seen me in cloak while I was noclipping.

Edited by TideTerror
Clarification

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 hours ago, [GL] Elapin said:

I don’t think a Tmod should be removed while on his first day. Everyone makes mistakes and I think what you think should happen to Catsro is entirely not proportionate to any  alleged mistake.

Ill respond to this later when I have made my decision on this warn appeal.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

- Support

Your screenshot for evidence links to a picture from Resident Evil Revelations, not anything that would support this appeal. Looking at your disciplinary history across all servers, this is your first warning on ours but you have quite a history on Police and Mil RPs. Additionally, you never stated your side of the story on what happened from your perspective. All you did was complain about the staff member's reaction to the issue.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

31 minutes ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Your screenshot for evidence links to a picture from Resident Evil Revelations, not anything that would support this appeal. Looking at your disciplinary history across all servers, this is your first warning on ours but you have quite a history on Police and Mil RPs. Additionally, you never stated your side of the story on what happened from your perspective. All you did was complain about the staff member's reaction to the issue.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Jeffe said:

Please don’t quote his whole report, all it does is take up space,

Also Elapin mind explaining your side then?

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Sorry elapin /:

13 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Also as Th3 said, considering its Castro's first day or two as a staff member he shouldnt be automatically removed off staff for an allegation like this

Signature.png

• Manager
On 4/24/2019 at 1:50 AM, TideTerror said:

- Support You were converting people as SCP-049 when you were being re-contained in your cc then trying to re-breach during containment. Thus me giving you the Fail RP warn. I did attempt hear both sides of the story in which you didn't respond after multiple attempts of contacting you. I also watched you do it it as you may have not seen me in cloak while I was noclipping.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Denied

No action recommended for the staff member will be used.

Also failed to even explain the circumstances of the warn in what seems like an attempt to get a staff member in trouble. 

• Like 2

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• th3 locked this topic