Gustavo's Warn Appeal

Goob

Your In-game:  Gustavo Rocque/CPL Gustavo 1C84

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:79503438

The admin's name in-game: Multiple Admins (I'm pretty sure most of these admins are gone)

The admin's steam name (If you know it):  All in the picture

What warning did you receive: A lot of stupid things.

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 4000_screenshots_20190423212036_1.thumb.jpg.00104e18422614a68920a9daf8510fba.jpg

Why do you think this warn was false: They aren't

P.S. These warns are old. I used to always want my way and I didn't really know the rules well. I was very mingy but I have gotten a liking to the server and I have become more mature and more serious with my RP. I was hoping to apply for state trooper, but obviously these are too much warns. The last warns I had received were a couple months ago. As stated previously, I've become more serious with my RP and I would like to get rid of the past and not have this be a problem in the future. If there's any way you want to contact me, you can add me on steam and I will accept. Also, since these warns are really old, (most of them) I was hoping to get a decent amount removed (Like the ones from 2015-2017)
Edited by Goob
Just adding on to my P.S. part.

I wasn't trying to get all appeals removed... I meant most of them, because most of them are from 2015-2017 (Which would be most of my warns) I might have to rephrase that in my appeal. Sorry if that didn't sound right

16 hours ago, [GL] Joe Mama said:

-Support

• While I do believe you are able to appeal some of you warnings, you cant appeal 30 warnings in one appeal

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager
On 4/24/2019 at 4:23 PM, [GL] Joe Mama said:

-Support

• While I do believe you are able to appeal some of you warnings, you cant appeal 30 warnings in one appeal

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.