Rhenics False Warn Report

Smoke

Your In-game: Smoke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

The admin's name in-game: Rhenic

The admin's steam name (If you know it): n/a

What warning did you receive: Making false staff sits after being told not to 

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/cec971120ff9058ddea8bc8e00d0e8d1

Why do you think this warn was false: This is actually getting ridiculous. The bad experiences I have been having with Rhenic is getting ridiculous. I honestly feel that he is intentionally targeting me. So he kidnapped me and put me into a fully blacked box ( I dont have a problem with anymore), then after about 7 minutes of sitting in the box relized I have to get off video games (irl issues, it was 7:35, I had to make dinner, do homework). For some odd reason I could not type in OOC, Local chat, and I could not be heard in game, at the time I didnt even know if my admin calls could be seen. The first staff member came, and he closed it and left because I wasnt talking (I was gagged). I called again and I was trying to communicate and tell them that I had to leave and I didnt want to be warned for LTAP. At this point Rhenic was taking my sits and closing them automatically, not allowing me to speak. At this point it was extremely frequent because I was being forced to get off, I was not heard until the very end when Fame had to get someone to un gag me and un restrain me so I could speak, finally I asked Rhenic MULTIPLE TIMES if I could go and he said "you should have thought about that before". Then I was gagged while I was speaking by Penguin and then put back into the box without finishing what I was saying about me having to leave.  At this point I am extremely frustrated with Rhenic in this situation and how he can ignore the circumstances of the situation and then warn me. Then finally at the end they did answer my question and I left.

Overall the reason I continued to call staff is because my question was not answered until the very last sit, I was constantly being abruptly cut off and wasnt able to ask a very important question. I wouldnt have been so crazy about it if I really didnt have to go but I did so thats why I was so frequent with the admin calls. The warn was false because the sits were not FALSE.

These are videos of the sits

Please watch them in order

1.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coyhS0pvRM&feature=youtu.be

2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jll0RwPJEY&feature=youtu.be

Any extra information:

- Support

Mass Minge. 

Interrupted the training multiple times.

kept spamming staff calls claiming you need help. 

Everytime it was closed by the staff member you made another staff call for the same reason, stating “help” 

logan2.png

9 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

Mass Minge. 

Everytime it was closed by the staff member you made another staff call for the same reason, stating “help” 

Rhenic he took the call as you can see in the video and ended it when I couldn’t talk. They were coming to me and leaving within 10 seconds without trying to get me to be I gagged as you can obviously see if you watch the video. The third time was when finally Fame got me I’m restrained. The fact is my sits were not heard so how are you going to call them false.

Edited by Smoke

15 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

Mass Minge. 

He has been minging a lot also, he is extremely disrespectful to staff and members. He cannot be acting like this and expect to not get warned constantly. It's at a point Rhenic warns him everyday for his immature actions (Copbaiting, horn spam, scamming, minging, etc). The warn was justified and he needs to take a break a little bit. 

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+1 Support
I've been fine combing the videos provided by smoke for the last 50 minutes and here is what I've seen.

+Renic issued a warn against him for making false staff sits when, from the looks of it. He's calling about the blackout box when the warn is issued along with stating he needed to leave. He is also gagged when making the calls for admin which is proven in the first video. He's not able to speak or type when gagged unless it's using the @ symbol, which still won't show up on his end. His mic can still activate but no one will hear him.
+in the first video he is gagged, unable to speak at all. the reason, rehnic, that he was able to talk when you showed up was due to the fact epi ungagged him through the cage(without realizing) before you arrived.
+He's calling for staff to make sure he won't receive a warning for LTAP.
+in his first video no one even acknowledged the fact he needed to leave and was trying to not get punished for LTAP, you all were more concerned about the blackout box.
onto the second video.
+In the second video, from the looks of it, he's constantly trying to talk to staff with his mic but he's unable to, so he starts to type instead.
+Rehnic, in the footage he provided I'll be quoting what you said verbally with what he said with him making sure he wouldn't get punished for LTAP.
Smoke:"I have to go will I be warned for LTAP, I've had to get off for the past 10 minutes"
Rehnic:"Well, you should have thought about that"
Smoke:"Are you fucking kidding me"
Rehnic:"I Don't know man, should have thought about it."
Smoke:"This is actually kinda retarded I have to deal with irl shit."
Rehnic:"Well instead of interrupting our stream you should have left."
REhnic:"Oh, irl shit. hmm, I don't know, should we let him go?"
Billy:"oh fuck no."
Rehnic:"If you have irl shit go ahead and leave the server."
Smoke:"I'm trying not to get warned."
Rehnic:"Go ahead and leave the server if you have irl stuff to do."
Smoke:"I want to log off but knowing you, you are going to warn me."
Rehnic:"Well I guess you're going to have to wait and come back on to see if you get warned. go ahead and log off."

Not once did you say that you were not going to warn him. He has been trying to make sure he was able to leave. both videos were taken within the same time frame, one after the other.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You all should be unbiased when making your +/- it doesn't matter if they're known as a minge, his report is valid and the warn needs to be removed.
typically I don't type on forms but with the evidence provided by smoke, warn needs lifted.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

Rhenic, there's a difference between "go ahead and leave, I won't warn" and "well I guess you're going to have to wait and come back on to see if you get warned"
Normal chat CANNOT be used while gagged, you can't even type in OOC while gagged. Admin chat can be used however it doesn't show as sent on the gagged persons end. You can attempt to use voice chat while gagged but it doesn't actually send it.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)

2 minutes ago, Kiar said:

Rhenic, there's a difference between "go ahead and leave, I won't warn" and "well I guess you're going to have to wait and come back on to see if you get warned"
Normal chat CANNOT be used while gagged, you can't even type in OOC while gagged. Admin chat can be used however it doesn't show as sent on the gagged persons end. You can attempt to use voice chat while gagged but it doesn't actually send it.

I find it a bit weird how this is your second posts but yet you know everything about the server nor are u in the steamgroup so you have probaly never played GL

1 minute ago, Alistair said:

I find it a bit weird how this is your second posts but yet you know everything about the server nor are u in the steamgroup so you have probaly never played GL

On top of that, his account is an hour old and this is the only place he's posted. That screams fake account to me.

Alistair i'm not a fake account, I'm CPL Kiar 1B67. You guys use a ULX system I've used previously. HOWEVER; after coming to a realization that smoke was an ex staff and knows about @ symbols still working while being gagged. still +/-, i'll be debating on my +1 while at work.

35 minutes ago, Kiar said:

Alistair i'm not a fake account, I'm CPL Kiar 1B67. You guys use a ULX system I've used previously. HOWEVER; after coming to a realization that smoke was an ex staff and knows about @ symbols still working while being gagged. still +/-, i'll be debating on my +1 while at work.

I honestly thought you could use OOC and Local chat while gagged. I thought it was a issue on my part. Even when sending a message through admin chat I wasnt fully aware it had been sent. I didnt also didnt feel like typing the entire thing into admin chat. It would have been much easier if my sits werent closed without me being able to speak. Everything that Kiar pointed out is crucial facts.

The fact that I was "minging" previously is completely IRRELEVANT to this warn and should not be taken into account. Also, you guys are claiming his account is fake? There are new people on the forums everyday . Just because he pointed out the facts doesnt make him a fake account.

Logan I understand you saw multiple calls being opened and closed. If you looked at the video it is pretty evident that my situation was not dealt with, I couldnt speak and sometimes they just left without making any efforts to find out what the problem was, finally when Fame came he knew I was gagged and had me ungagged, thats why when you finally came I could speak in chat. Not "magic".

22 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

Mass Minge. 

Agreed. I was there when this happened. And don't call SMT members immature as you did then back spaced. You can still be held accountable for that since you did type it 

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 4/23/2019 at 8:58 PM, Logan said:

- Support

Mass Minge. 

On ‎4‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:58 PM, Logan said:

- Support

Mass Minge. 

4 minutes ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

I’m not quite sure what he was warned for? Was he warned for trying to communicate with the staff member?

He was warned for spamming admin chat despite having no apparent reason after it was allegedly resolved 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Just now, th3 said:

He was warned for spamming admin chat despite having no apparent reason after it was allegedly resolved 

I may have misunderstood, but:

From what I understand it was because the staff didn't Understand he was gagged. Staff normally see that the person is gagged and do something to remove the gag instead of simply closing the sit. If Smoke tried to communicate with the staff then I don’t see the problem.

10 hours ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

From what I understand it was because the staff didn't Understand he was gagged. Staff normally see that the person is gagged and do something to remove the gag instead of simply closing the sit. If Smoke tried to communicate with the staff then I don’t see the problem.

On 4/23/2019 at 8:58 PM, Logan said:

- Support

Mass Minge. 

On 4/25/2019 at 7:10 AM, [AWOL] Jojo said:

I’m not quite sure what he was warned for? Was he warned for trying to communicate with the staff member?

On 4/25/2019 at 7:17 AM, [AWOL] Jojo said:

But from what I've seen, + Support on the appeal.

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 4/25/2019 at 7:10 AM, [AWOL] Jojo said:

On 4/25/2019 at 7:17 AM, [AWOL] Jojo said:

+Support ^ what i was thinking

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

ehhhhh -+ support the things between you to are getting out of hand  and its starting to get childish  rhenic you are my yuki brother but i do think you target him alot you kidnapped him for like the whole week before i left   i think the best  choose out of this is you guys go on your different ways and have 0 contact 

smoke idk   if you have been mingeing  or these people are just being bias with rhenic because  i seen you doing a good job last time i was on ..  and  if the sits are against you  rhenic of Course a mod or snr mod would tell the person they can't do anything so that being said  you don't know if he was calling fake sits,, 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Fame locked this topic