"They tapped my car im killing them" - Accepted

Octosim

What you want to see? - A rule that if someone hits your car you cant get out blow up there car and kill them

Why should we add it? - people can lie in sits and its way over dramatic to kill someone for hitting your car

What are the advantages of having this? - less kiling for no reason

Who is it mainly for? - all of the players who enjoy driving

We need this because too often im driving and i barley tap someone they get out and blow up my car and try to kill me. 90% of the time its not even justified, they are in the wrong lane, speeding down the road maybe even barley tap me but they just want to kill someone. It gets rid of the entire rp system, in the real world if someone hit your car you would ask for insurence not take out a negev and mow them down.

+support
Not too long ago someone spun out and hit me, then 10 minutes later sees me again and kills me for it.  I also see it happen quite often.  At LEAST once every 30 or so minutes, more sometimes.

On 4/24/2019 at 6:04 AM, Ronin said:

+support
Not too long ago someone spun out and hit me, then 10 minutes later sees me again and kills me for it.  I also see it happen quite often.  At LEAST once every 30 or so minutes, more sometimes.

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 4 weeks later...