David Flase Warn Appeal

David Charleston

Your In-game: David

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:126526395

The admin's name in-game: Lil Goat

The admin's steam name (If you know it): I don't know

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/ZfoiESg

Why do you think this warn was false: Basically there is a bounty on the Kong family so the Kings came up and killed me in the middles of the street, then there was a bounty on the Kings so I went and killed one of them and got warned for RDM when I did the same thing they did.

Any extra information: I asked Rhenic after and I'm pretty sure he said that he was trying to tell Calamity not to get me warned but I might have misheard him.
  •  

When did you get the bounty before or after you died?

(If it says it on the picture then IDK i can not see it)

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

-/+ Support

Being the person who called the sit: 

- He just randomly killed me with no roleplay involved, or an advert when I just joined the server. Plus, there was no bounty on me in our kings discord (Am I missing something about that?)

- I called a sit and his excuse was "Everyone else is doing it, Rhenic is doing it". 

- With a bounty, we always kidnap and take a video (which he didn't do). Kidnaping keeps it within the server rules. 

I think it is up to SMT to decide if this warn should be removed. I think David truly didn't mean to and I believe the warn should be removed. There was a lot of confusion between everyone. I think this because bounties do not have an official list of rules and it was something made "randomly" on our discord. Plus everyone was doing something I wasn't aware of, I just joined the server and got killed. 

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

I mean just because the kings do it is a poor excuse, you should check with SMT beforehand and I would let the person know before you do it.

3 hours ago, DasCalamity said:

-/+ Support

Being the person who called the sit: 

- He just randomly killed me with no roleplay involved, or an advert when I just joined the server. Plus, there was no bounty on me in our kings discord (Am I missing something about that?)

- I called a sit and his excuse was "Everyone else is doing it, Rhenic is doing it". 

- With a bounty, we always kidnap and take a video (which he didn't do). Kidnaping keeps it within the server rules. 

I think it is up to SMT to decide if this warn should be removed. I think David truly didn't mean to and I believe the warn should be removed. There was a lot of confusion between everyone. I think this because bounties do not have an official list of rules and it was something made "randomly" on our discord. Plus everyone was doing something I wasn't aware of, I just joined the server and got killed. 

^^^^

-/+ Support

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow