Steve's Warns Appeal

[GL] My Pet named Steve

Your In-game: Steve the Russian King

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:186173874

The admin's name in-game: BSI COI Carpenter 501 | SM Chad 1B99

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Bill Nye the Russian Spy (I think) & [GL] Chad (I think)

What warning did you receive: Revenge RDM | NLR | & Player Diss

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/3372cce11523c177684e987d44b52aef

Why do you think this warn was false: I don't remember receiving either warns, I am appealing them due to them being old and able to be appealed. 

Any extra information: N/A

-Support

There is a specific old warn appeal system, you cannot appeal multiple warns at the same time. If you have not been warned in 2 weeks you can appeal a SINGLE warn from 3 months ago. This repeats itself along with if you have not been warned in 3 months you can appeal a SINGLE warn from 1 year ago. This also repeats itself.

Edited by Smoke

19 hours ago, Smoke said:

-Support

There is a specific old warn appeal system, you cannot appeal multiple warns at the same time. If you have not been warned in 2 weeks you can appeal a SINGLE warn from 3 months ago. This repeats itself along with if you have not been warned in 3 months you can appeal a SINGLE warn from 1 year ago. This also repeats itself.

I'd suggesr you reread Fame's post.

3 hours ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

i'm pretty sure you can appeal multiple warns at the same time, I and many others have done i quite recently and it went through just fine. Dunno what smoke is talking about. 

1 hour ago, BigJohnny said:

+support

you can appeal 2 warns that are over 3 months old if you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks. You can get all warns that are over a year old removed if you haven’t been warned in 3 months 

+ Support 

logan2.png

4 hours ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

I'd suggesr you reread Fame's post.

You obviously havent yourself

"If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago. This repeats its self obviously. If you haven’t been warned in 3 months straight from your most recent warning, you can then appeal a warning from over one year ago. To get your warning removed from over one year ago, you must come talk to an SMT member in the teamspeak. For warnings that are older than 3 months, you can just appeal them on the forums. Any questions can come to me in the teamspeak!" 

That is Fames post, explicitly stating that A SINGLE warning can be appealed not multiple, and then it repeats itself.

Edited by Smoke

15 minutes ago, Smoke said:

You obviously havent yourself

"If you haven’t been warned in 2 weeks straight from your most recent warning, you can appeal a single warning from over 3 months ago. This repeats its self obviously. If you haven’t been warned in 3 months straight from your most recent warning, you can then appeal a warning from over one year ago. To get your warning removed from over one year ago, you must come talk to an SMT member in the teamspeak. For warnings that are older than 3 months, you can just appeal them on the forums. Any questions can come to me in the teamspeak!" 

That is Fames post, explicitly stating that A SINGLE warning can be appealed not multiple, and then it repeats itself.

Directly from Fame's post: If you have not received a warning in two weeks from your most recent warning, you can appeal 2 warnings from over three months old. If you have not received a warning in over 3 months, all warnings that are over one year old shall be removed. You must talk to a member of SMT to get these warnings removed, and you must be active in game. 

1 minute ago, Shmoopy_boop said:

Directly from Fame's post: If you have not received a warning in two weeks from your most recent warning, you can appeal 2 warnings from over three months old. If you have not received a warning in over 3 months, all warnings that are over one year old shall be removed. You must talk to a member of SMT to get these warnings removed, and you must be active in game. 

As you can see he replied to it below stating what I put, why else would he put something thats contridicting his own statement if it wasnt to override it?

On 4/24/2019 at 7:40 AM, Shmoopy_boop said:

+ Support

i'm pretty sure you can appeal multiple warns at the same time, I and many others have done i quite recently and it went through just fine. Dunno what smoke is talking about. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

Wow