Should I be a Trial Moderator?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Connors

2. What is your steam name?: TheKingOf

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:114345537

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I’ve staffed on 1 PoliceRP and ended at a Head Admin before they shut down the server and 1 ClonewarsRP one as a Super Admin.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think it was around June 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 5th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 1HELP.PNG

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No, I’m not staff on any other server

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes I have

13. Timezone: US EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I want to become part of the staff because I want to make a difference and help people in the server. With my past experience with being staff on another server, I can use my knowledge and skills to help on Gaminglight. I want to help as much as I can and be a part of something more than just playing the server I want to help protect the server and make sure people have fun on the server and not have to deal with people who break the rules. I work well with people who are upset and mad anything that happens in-game. I know how to handle bad situations and I know ulx and the commands that come with the job. I worked in retail for 3 years and know how to talk to somebody who is mad and really upset and to calm them down. I’m kinda good under pressure but I stay calm and I do not get mad at the person I am talking too. I work my hardest and is active on the server.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first claim the sit and jailtp them to me on top of the roof. I would calmly ask them to please lower their voice and stop cursing at me. If they would not stop I would use the command !gag to gag them from speaking and to continue my sit. I would calmly ask them why they would Mass RDM and while they are explaining their reason to me in chat or trying to cuss at me in chat I would be asking an Admin or higher to come to me to hand them there 10,000 minge. Then I would warn them for MASS RDM and Staff disrespect and put them down and move on.

Edited by Condragonslayer CDS

+ Support

- Active

- Awesome Dude

- Really Mature

- Knows the rules

- Good Reputation

Wish you luck my man! ~Calamity 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Although I have not had many experiences with you in game, looking at your very well done application along with other community member feedback I can say that I wi;; +Support for the following

- Active

- Awesome Dude

- Really Mature

- Knows the rules

- Good Reputation

Wish you luck my man! ~Smoke 

(Credit goes to Calamity btw)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

- Active

- Awesome Dude

- Really Mature

- Knows the rules

- Good Reputation

Wish you luck my man! ~Calamity 

Especially how he helped make the PD discord. This show quite a bit of leadership skills.

~Charlie

On 4/23/2019 at 3:15 PM, Felix said:

+Support

Active

Good guy

Mature

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||