SteamID:Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144573481

Current rank:LT

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month

Rank Wanted:CPT

How many warns do you have? 2

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):N/A

Why should you be promoted? :

I think I should be promoted to Captain because I'm active on PD and I feel like I could help out more and guide people the right way. As a Lieutenant I have learned how to take care of certain situations easily and most the time without any trouble. The things I have done as a Lieutenant is things like Call signs, people being disrespectful, and other things like mingyness. I have also Supervised Training and have corrected SGT's on how you could do better to make the future of the PD less mingy I feel that with Captain I could take care of more. As a Captain I could be able to promote people higher to those I feel would deserve it. As well as demote people that would truly not deserve the rank. As Captain I would Promote more people that deserve it ,hopefully help get rid of the minges and try to help Increase the Roleplay in the PD. I also plan to do more PD meetings as a Captain I plan to Continue the things I have done as a LT as well. That's why I would like to be Captain.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Thanks For Reading My APP.

Edited by Zage

PD Colonel , EMS Deputy Chief

~Zage

+ Support

- Really Active

- Mature

- Good Judgement 

- Good on staff

- Great respected dude

Good luck ~Calamity

• Like 1