Name: Connor or Lt Connor 1L65

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114345537

Current rank: Lieutenant

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 month

Rank Wanted: Captain

How many warns do you have?  1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I feel like I learned a lot in the month I’ve been a Lieutenant. I’ve learned how to lead and how to handle more responsibilities within PD Low Command. I want to move forward in my career in PD Command and want to learn more on how to do a better job in it. With my experience with being a Lieutenant, I feel like I’m ready to move up in the ranks in PD. With the month of being a Lieutenant, I’ve learned I want to move up in PD Command and do more and to be able to do more and help out as much as I can. In the month of being a Lieutenant, I’ve been active on Teamspeak and in-game more than ever and will continue being active as much as I can. I’ve also in the month of me being a Lieutenant I helped make the Gaminglight Police Department Discord that is now a big hit and that is one of the big accomplishments for me being able to help make that discord. I believe as a Captain I would be able to take things further in my career in PD Command and help out ten times more than I can as Lieutenant and believe I would improve my skills and experience in Command. My activity on PD is I can be on every day and I stand by that. With being on every day I would be able to help out in-game and Teamspeak as Teamspeak is like my second home. Now I would like to say this before the end of my application if I’m not accepted to become a Captain. I will still work ten times harder as a Lieutenant and to improve my skills and experience in the Police Department and in Low Command.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

I just want to say thank you for looking at my application for Captain. Like I said before if I’m not accepted I still will work ten times harder as a Lieutenant to improve my skills and experience in the Police Department and in Low Command. Thank you again for looking at my application and have a nice day or night :)

-Lt Connor 1L65

2 minutes ago, Zage said:

+SUPPORT 

Active 

Mature 

Has done so much for the PD already

Knows what he is doing 

Deserves Promotion 

GOOD LUCK

~Zage

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”