Mjay false warn

BigJohnny

Your In-game:bigjohnny

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:190683417

The admin's name in-game: mjay

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: rdm

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Why do you think this warn was false: it’s false because the kingpen that I killed had a printer that I had raided from him and was running into PD with it. I’ve been KOSed for having bittacks and I was running down the street with them. For some reason the sit was conducted after I got off and I’m pretty sure I was on for a while after I killed the blood. 

Any extra information:
M

EEE01EA6-6082-4AB6-A220-9C031BE2852D.png

Edited by BigJohnny

3 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Want to make it in not black font?

Eh, copy pasting it from the format thread does that.  Most people don't realize.

Also +support.  He was stealing the printer from them, not killing them for going into PD.

• Like 1

+Support

BigJohnny I thought I told you not to appeal this on the forums and appeal it through the ban pannel

After me and Bryce talked to Fame and Mjay, Mjay agreed it was a misunderstanding and it would be removed without a forums appeal needed.

I had talked to Mjay and he understands the situation and what he did wrong, it was purely a misunderstand.

By the way, Steve how in anyway does mugging someone for a printer work, him STEALING the printer from BigJohnny is completely valid for him to kill the person. Defending their property is completely okay in PoliceRP.

As Eternity said

He wasnt killing them for tresspassing in PD, but because he ran INTO PD with BigJohnnys stolen printer. Not because he was tresspassing on government property.

Again, Mjay understood that he was warned for RDM without a sit actually being conducted. He wasnt ever brought to the sit but because he thought there was no advert or hit in the situation it was automatically RDM which does NOT work because there are plenty of situations where there are people being killed without a advert necessary (for example, someone walks into your base when you have a KOS sign up, you dont have to advert to kill them.)

Again, I would like to stress that this was already technically dealt with by Fame me Bryce and Mjay, there is no need for this on the forums.

Edited by Smoke
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Rhenic said:

Want to make it in not black font?

10 hours ago, Ronin said:

Eh, copy pasting it from the format thread does that.  Most people don't realize.

Also +support.  He was stealing the printer from them, not killing them for going into PD.

Can’t change color in my phone 

On 4/23/2019 at 6:08 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

You could of just mugged the kingpin for his printer, shooting him for having a printer isn't a reason to kill him

On 4/23/2019 at 6:08 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support

You could of just mugged the kingpin for his printer, shooting him for having a printer isn't a reason to kill him

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.