Yes/No  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Emoo

2. What is your steam name?: Emoo

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:126089388

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was previously a Moderator on SCP

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 3-4 months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account? February 21st

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Silver

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 0 cant get a screenshot but you can check the ban panel

9. Have you donated? Yes

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

13. Timezone: EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum): I believe I should become Staff on gaminglight because I really care about the community and what it could become. I have previous experience staffing on this server so I know what will happen and how to handle it. I am also extremely active in both TS and in game. I am always willing to answer any questions whether it is how do you play the server from new players or questions about certain rules through OOC. When it comes to staff sits I will remain calm and listen to both sides to have the best outcome and make sure everyone is treated fairly and is given the right punishments. I am willing to be active on the staff job when needed and make sure that tickets are not being missed so the server can be kept under control. I will follow the staff handbook to the best of my ability when dealing with sits and swear to not make a bad name for Gaminglight, but a better one.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring both the person who made the sit and the person who is RDMing to one of the staff rooms, but when I bring the person who is RDMing I would freeze him to make sure he doesn't RDM in a sit. I would ask why he is RDMing and if he responds by swearing I would gag him and explain that it is against the rules and would deliver the max minge I can and then ask a higher up to extend it to a 10,000 second minge

Edited by Emoo

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』