Nucleus Player Report

BrycE ?

15 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support on the tea bagging of the body's (no evidence) 

+/- i feel like this report is not needed could have been dealt with  in-game as it was a staff member that was on that could have dealt with it I

i think a talk to by SMT why he acted like that could be good then also a warn or just a talk to 

it clearly says no sttaff would take the call 

-support

Really does look like you were instigating the situation, especially by going through a player report. Everyone knows the enviroment on GL, as much as we would like, it tends to happen that this is often how people mess around. 

16 hours ago, Seb said:

-Support 

T-baging a body was done in a joking way and and Ronin said they where joking around

You also re spawned when EMS is right over you, that a warn and also mocking him about it in OOC is not helping. Yes Nucleus should not have sworn like that but I get his frustration, do you have any idea how it is when you are on EMS, go to a call and as soon as you are over the body about to revive the player re spawns?  

As for the removal of Nucleus, High Command decided to bring him back in the department

Nucleus is an amazing chief and friend who works hard for everyone here. Please, dont take my chief away.

-Seb

He was swearing at me even tho i told him i didn't respawn, as it was mikey who respawned, so his disrespect towards me was unneccessary and uncalled for

16 hours ago, Ronin said:

- support

Honestly Bryce, you flat out admitted in OOC that you were spamming spacebar when he was waiting for a TAC to get ready to cuff me.  I was the one on the floor.  Yes he did teabag me once, we were joking back and forth in the local IC chat.  But that doesn't excuse you respawning with EMS literally stood over you.  People get warned for that.  And then for you to essentially mock him about it in ooc?  I don't really blame him for getting pissed at you and snapping.

@ronin that wasnt me who "admitted" re-read the name before you come for me

I WAS NOT THE ONE WHO RESPAWNED HIM COMING AT ME WHEN I SAID IT WASN'T ME WAS UNCALLED FOR REASON FOR THE REPORT ON PLAYER DISRESPECT

I still do not understand why you didn't just wait for Staff. I know they can get busy sometimes but you could have just been patient rather than making this huge dispute on the forums. You had not long been on the server at this point as you clearly stated in the first screenshot "wasnt me, I jsut got on" and so did not know of any context at the time and none of it was aimed at you, I shouldn't have said it in the first place now I reflect upon this. As I said in my last post, it wasn't you that respawned so I don't see why you need to say it again to get back at people in size 64 orange text just because they didn't realise which is why I clarified it earlier.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

In my eyes, you were taking the mick out of departments for at least 20-30 minutes after it happened from a simple mistake of 7 or so PD arriving. That is just unacceptable especially from someone of your ranking in my eyes. It was a joke at first but then you kept going on and on about it involving every department possible to take the mick out of the situation. More than 1 PD probably showed up as your white tesla is known to have heavily armed people inside and at the time you were kidnapping officers very regularly to then basically torture and kill. This is probably why all those PD arrived to ensure the safety of eachother in numbers. I'm sure you could understand that they did that for those possible reasons but that doesn't give you the excuse to take the mick out of departments and get the rest of your family at the time to join in with it.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 4/22/2019 at 2:14 PM, warcub03 said:

- Support

+ As high command of a department he should always keep him self contained

- I know Nucleus he does swear some times but he normally is chill, he probably just had a bad day (I am not being bias)

- You did respawn and you were EMS so out of all people you should know this rule better than every one else which would of probably contributed to you being removed

How many strikes did you have before this hole thing started on EMS?

- Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

On 4/28/2019 at 12:25 PM, Nucleus said:

In my eyes, you were taking the mick out of departments for at least 20-30 minutes after it happened from a simple mistake of 7 or so PD arriving. That is just unacceptable especially from someone of your ranking in my eyes. It was a joke at first but then you kept going on and on about it involving every department possible to take the mick out of the situation. More than 1 PD probably showed up as your white tesla is known to have heavily armed people inside and at the time you were kidnapping officers very regularly to then basically torture and kill. This is probably why all those PD arrived to ensure the safety of eachother in numbers. I'm sure you could understand that they did that for those possible reasons but that doesn't give you the excuse to take the mick out of departments and get the rest of your family at the time to join in with it.

This is the dangerous reality for officers patrolling the streets of Rockford.