Nucleus Player Report

BrycE ?

Your in game name: BrycE King

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:187707301

The player's in game name: EMS Assistant Chief Nucleus C4

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:147290095

What did the player do: Player dis, no staff on to handle it.

Evidence (required):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1719969170

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1719969232 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1719969272
Also, He's been removed from EMS with "No appeal" before 0627b21d786f50adf43498554fa93f48.png
https://gyazo.com/0627b21d786f50adf43498554fa93f48

"You mother fucker" - Assistant chief

"prick" - Assistant chief

"Fuck off" - Assistant chief

Also was tea bagging bodies as EMS (Department issue, as he is Assistant chief of the department)

What do you believe should happen to the player: In the most respectful way, this player is toxic. Its always him complaining about something, giving attitude, or running his mouth. I believe he should be warned and minged for this, and tooken care of in EMS as this is unnacceptable.

Any extra information:

+Support

-Was Inappropriate on EMS.

-Been blacklisted and randomly added back on EMS.

Honestly, This was unprofessional and shouldn't say that. This is nothing personal and shouldn't act that way on EMS Command. ~EMS Deputy Mjay D2

Edited by Mjay1808

23 minutes ago, Mjay1808 said:

+Support

-Was Inappropriate on EMS.

-Been blacklisted and randomly added back on EMS.

Honestly, This was unprofessional and shouldn't say that. This is nothing personal and shouldn't act that way on EMS Command. ~EMS Advanced Paramedic Irwin P12

Edited by Irwin

-Support

May I say a few things about the EMS removal. It was false by a corrupt chief after a fall out IRL and was overturned by a joint command decision later on. That removal is not apart of the plan whatsoever.

Being from the same town, it is the dialect that we speak in and it is how this works.

Moreover I have to say that this is out of the ordinary and we all have bad days and as much as we all try to deny it, any anger or frustration that we have will usually be vented on players in game.

Honestly I have nothing else to say. I'm annoyed at the report to be completely honest, discrediting my high command when he was clearly provoked to respond the way he did. Nucleus would not react like that UNLESS You PROVOKED him.

Yours,

Alex Rollin

EMS Assistant Chief C3

PD Captain 1L53

SWAT Sargent XS5

Edited by arollin96227

i would like to hear @Nucleus side before  leaving a +-support

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-support on the tea bagging of the body's (no evidence) 

+/- i feel like this report is not needed could have been dealt with  in-game as it was a staff member that was on that could have dealt with it I

i think a talk to by SMT why he acted like that could be good then also a warn or just a talk to 

Edited by Jeff Junior

Well, you can warn me if you want (it will probably get accepted anyway, theres likely no way back), but I cant see how you can use a past event like that (the removal) as it was from a Corrupt Chief who was recently Blacklisted from the Community. But even then, that was appealed by the Chief himself a few days later but not marked otherwise How Would I Even Be Here?! 

2 hours ago, Mjay1808 said:

No body "Provoked him" He was mad because someone respawned. And either way if he was that not a way to act as a command members. @alex

Everyone gets annoyed at people respawning but what I felt was a sheer amount of department diss mainly from Rhenic King and a dew others of the King Family Just because on ONE incident where 7ish PD responded to a traffic stop, they then continued to basically take the mick out of departments for the next 30 minutes or so which got me the most annoyed to the point where I demoted a Medic for the same thing.

For the screenshots, I was very annoyed as I was at the bank, he was the last guy to defib I was just about to click to defib them and they respawned, I was already high annoyed by the Kings at this point so I burst and I apologise for that Bryce. 

Also, how would there not be staff? There was about 30/40 players so there must have been at least one staff on, even if you call them using the @, one of them even if not on the staff job would have to switch. To me you did this purely on the forums just to have a full comeback at me. So the staff must have not been fullfilling the Ratio then as well.

Also during the bank robbery, I was about to defib you and you respawned just as I was about to defib you as you were "spamming space" to get out of having to go to jail.

But it would seem that from this there are 2 options.

1) I take the warn and punishment

or

2) I take the warn and resign.

I'm sorry Bryce, I truly am. There is no excuse for my actions but there is also no excuse for Rhenic's as well for blatently taking the Mick out ALL departments for that traffic stop. And you shouldn't have blatently spammed space to respawn when I was right infront of you so you are also in the wrong here.

Edited by Nucleus

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

- support

Honestly Bryce, you flat out admitted in OOC that you were spamming spacebar when he was waiting for a TAC to get ready to cuff me.  I was the one on the floor.  Yes he did teabag me once, we were joking back and forth in the local IC chat.  But that doesn't excuse you respawning with EMS literally stood over you.  People get warned for that.  And then for you to essentially mock him about it in ooc?  I don't really blame him for getting pissed at you and snapping.

2 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

-support on the tea bagging of the body's (no evidence) 

+/- i feel like this report is not needed could have been dealt with  in-game as it was a staff member that was on that could have dealt with it I

i think a talk to by SMT why he acted like that could be good then also a warn or just a talk to 

Signature.png

-Support 

T-baging a body was done in a joking way and and Ronin said they where joking around

11 minutes ago, Ronin said:

Yes he did teabag me once, we were joking back and forth in the local IC chat.

You also re spawned when EMS is right over you, that a warn and also mocking him about it in OOC is not helping. Yes Nucleus should not have sworn like that but I get his frustration, do you have any idea how it is when you are on EMS, go to a call and as soon as you are over the body about to revive the player re spawns?  

As for the removal of Nucleus, High Command decided to bring him back in the department

5 hours ago, arollin96227 said:

was overturned by a joint command decision later on

Nucleus is an amazing chief and friend who works hard for everyone here. Please, dont take my chief away.

-Seb

Edited by Seb

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

- Support

+ As high command of a department he should always keep him self contained

- I know Nucleus he does swear some times but he normally is chill, he probably just had a bad day (I am not being bias)

- You did respawn and you were EMS so out of all people you should know this rule better than every one else which would of probably contributed to you being removed

How many strikes did you have before this hole thing started on EMS?

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

-Support

This should be denied

1 hour ago, Ronin said:

- support

Honestly Bryce, you flat out admitted in OOC that you were spamming spacebar when he was waiting for a TAC to get ready to cuff me.  I was the one on the floor.  Yes he did teabag me once, we were joking back and forth in the local IC chat.  But that doesn't excuse you respawning with EMS literally stood over you.  People get warned for that.  And then for you to essentially mock him about it in ooc?  I don't really blame him for getting pissed at you and snapping.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

- SUPPORT

Im gonna need some evidence but seeing as that’s likely impossible, I’m willing to let that slide.

Secondly, as a command member within EMS, Nucleus has been on of my mentors, and frankly, I’ve never seen this level of disrespect or mingyness out of Nucleus, so that makes it just a little hard to believe. Nucleus has always been respectful, and considerate whenever I’ve seen him online, and he has always provided instruction to those requiring it.

-I personally cannot see Nucleus acting unprofessionally, especially with how mature he is in his role as EMS High command, this should be overturned. ~ EMS Lieutenant South

——————————————————————

(This is off topic but, we all like to have a good time, but since when has T-Bagging became a sensitive issue)

Edited by North
Fixed a few things

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

- support

logan2.png

6 hours ago, Nucleus said:

Well, you can warn me if you want (it will probably get accepted anyway, theres likely no way back), but I cant see how you can use a past event like that (the removal) as it was from a Corrupt Chief who was recently Blacklisted from the Community. But even then, that was appealed by the Chief himself a few days later but not marked otherwise How Would I Even Be Here?! 

Everyone gets annoyed at people respawning but what I felt was a sheer amount of department diss mainly from Rhenic King and a dew others of the King Family Just because on ONE incident where 7ish PD responded to a traffic stop, they then continued to basically take the mick out of departments for the next 30 minutes or so which got me the most annoyed to the point where I demoted a Medic for the same thing.

For the screenshots, I was very annoyed as I was at the bank, he was the last guy to defib I was just about to click to defib them and they respawned, I was already high annoyed by the Kings at this point so I burst and I apologise for that Bryce. 

Also, how would there not be staff? There was about 30/40 players so there must have been at least one staff on, even if you call them using the @, one of them even if not on the staff job would have to switch. To me you did this purely on the forums just to have a full comeback at me. So the staff must have not been fullfilling the Ratio then as well.

Also during the bank robbery, I was about to defib you and you respawned just as I was about to defib you as you were "spamming space" to get out of having to go to jail.

or

I'm sorry Bryce, I truly am. There is no excuse for my actions but there is also no excuse for Rhenic's as well for blatently taking the Mick out ALL departments for that traffic stop. And you shouldn't have blatently spammed space to respawn when I was right infront of you so you are also in the wrong here.

3 hours ago, Ronin said:

- support

Changing to a - Support after hearing this. There's only so much you can push someone until they snap.

• Manager
4 hours ago, Ronin said:

- support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

4 hours ago, Ronin said:

- support

-Support

Bryce, this is not ok. Nucleus is one of the friendliest people I've come to see as a player and staff, and if you are really going to come on here and report Nucleus for something like this, I'm sure there is much worse that you have done, as I have seen this before. I feel this is an attack on Nucleus, and this should get denied. Not only this, I have seen Bryce be EXTREMELY biased in reports in which his friends make, in which this is my opinion from what I see. 

Edited by [GL] My Pet named Steve

-Support
Maybe, instead of just looking at Nucleus, look at the person that respawned, they should be punished cause they failrp and they came foward to that, they should be punished not Nuculeus, he was just trying to do his job, look at both sides of the story and don't be bias!

• Like 1

'you may see my struggle, but you won't see me quit'

'Success depends on the second letter'

8 hours ago, Ronin said:

- support

If one gets warned. Both should be warned. 

Edited by EternityAgar

PoliceRP Manager

However, I was literally about 1 second away from defibing him as I had to wait for the Tac Units to arrest and they were "spamming space" so that as soon as the timer ended they respawned.

May I also add, Bryce had not long been on the server at this point and it was Mikey King that was in the Bank at the time and it was Mikey who respawned (before anyone gets warned and a decision made on this post).

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

11 hours ago, Ronin said:

- support

14 hours ago, Nucleus said:

or

going with -support 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King