no bunny hopping - Denied

Smaug

What do you want to see? -  I want it to be against server rules to bunny hop in a gunfight. (idc for regular bunny hopping but in gunfights its op)

Why should we add it? - in real life, you would not be crouch jumping in a gunfight that would take to much energy and you would lose control (mostly) of your gun so your aim would suffer. also with the server not running at 60 FPS all the time for everyone that is mostly teleporting up and down so it is near impossible to shoot them

What are the advantages of having this? - more fair gunfights. and better server experience. (how would you feel if you joined this server and you were unable to kill someone with the same gun and they were bunny hopping)

Who is it mainly for? - the entire server really. makes it more fun and fair to fight people.

-Support

I don’t really see a need in this as you can jump if you want too.

This could also be very hard to administrate and give punishments. The only way we could warn for stuff like this is with proof or we see it, that’s it.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

17 minutes ago, Felix said:

-Support

This could also be very hard to administrate and give punishments. The only way we could warn for stuff like this is with proof or we see it, that’s it.

also this is a semi-serious rp, meant to be more fun and less serious about roleplay. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Head Admin
29 minutes ago, Felix said:

-Support

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

Also it will take time for the person to get the video uploaded and it's a complete waste of the staffs time to wait for that when they are really busy.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On 4/21/2019 at 8:46 PM, EternityAgar said:

+Support 

Very unrealistic and just a cheap way to gain an edge during gun fights. 

On 4/21/2019 at 10:58 PM, Felix said:

-Support

+/- Support ^^^

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

Huge -Support

Bunny hooping while aiming is a skill.  If you learned how to do it well, you shouldn’t have that taken away.  It would also be hard to enforce.  SMT would have to set rules for when you can and can’t jump around.  They would also have to set rules to what is considered bhopping and what isn’t.  It’s unnecessary.

• Like 1

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

+/- suppoert

+ sure its unrealistic

-but yes it would be hard to enforce unless SMT made some sort of system where if you get shot your jumping ablity gets removed for 30 secs

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

On 4/22/2019 at 6:58 AM, Felix said:

-Support

That bald Aussie Guy

On 4/21/2019 at 9:58 PM, Felix said:

-Support

same with racism/non compliance/FearRP

but there still rules are they not?

but I do agree on the -support unfortunately its not serious rp

Edited by [659][GL]Bambob01
Grammer

On 4/21/2019 at 4:58 PM, Felix said:

-Support

On 4/21/2019 at 2:58 PM, Felix said:

-Support

Big Body Tony

spacer.png