Potato's Event Team Application

potatotardis

Name: Potatotardis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175677163 (i think this is it)

What is your ULX Rank?: none

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10):  8 because i dont know as much as i want to

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain lt):  i used to be an admin on icefuse and while an admin for the JVS server i was part of the game master team and got GM of the week my first week being an event team member

How Active are you?: i am on almost everyday

How many warns do you have?: 1 (that is from when i did not relay know the 106 rules)

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I used to be a member of the staff team for a JVS server in the icefuse networks I was staff for about 5 months ever since I quit staffing I sort of missed being a staff member and even though I told myself I would stay away from staffing altogether looking at the events right now I see the need for more RP heavy events. I feel like my old staffing duty calls and I want to come back to staffing on Gmod servers. I think I should be allowed to join the event team because I have experience from being in the icefuse event team, I was part of the event team on icefuse for only a week but in that week I did 5 or 6 events of decent quality and 4 of those where in 1 day. during my time as a member of there event team, I got Game master of the week which was impressive for it being my first week as a full Game master. Overall i think my experience in the Icefuse GM team will show if i am let in to the SCP RP event team 

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): Name of event- meeting with the SPC

needed players- around 10 players to have 1 SPC leader 2 engineers 1 SPC/SCP expert and 6 guards

list of weapons and skins -the leader gets a pistol,SMG ,medkit and a surfer looking skin . engineers get a wrench ,medkit , duel Berta's and a since skin .expert gets a tranq ,P90 and look like a CI class the guards all get Tommy guns, keypad crackers ,lugers and look like the D Class Bots(the custom class) all players will get 500 HP and 200 Armour 

the SPC is holding a specimen of 939 and the foundation is trying to bargen for it before the SPC "sharkafy" it but little do they know its changed to be able to see and can swim extremely fast.The SPC will enter the facility and talk to the foundation about trading for it back, if the foundation succeed in this i will have all the SPC members leave and bring the modified 939(me) and be dismissed but before that happens the 939 will escape kill the SPC members and attack the foundation members.if negotiations fail the SPC will fight the foundation and team up with CI letting lose 939 on the foundation and raiding 

a bit of lore- the SPC are a group called the "shark punching center" who are known to modify SCPs and make them be able to punch sharks better than before. i think the SPC is funny that why i want to do an event about them and i have not seen a SPC event at all

What is your favorite SCP? Why? SCP 953  .I have 2 reasons I like this SCP 1, to be honest, this is the most anime girl SCP I have seen and yes I like anime and my second reason is that this SCP is relay cool in the fact that it has those cognitive altering powers to make maggots growing in a squads squad-mate to look like a home cooked meal is awesome and I like the part of its page where it says it killed people at a furry con for getting its type messed up I found that hilarious

PS- im very bad at making these thank you for reading

On 4/28/2019 at 1:52 PM, [Really Sic}jason said:

+Support

- Active on the server.
- Interesting Event Idea.

-Friendly Guy.

-Overall good application.

SPC? XD

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

• Manager
On 4/28/2019 at 4:52 PM, [Really Sic}jason said:

+Support

- Active on the server.
- Interesting Event Idea.

-Friendly Guy.

-Overall good application.

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

Accepted

You have until 5/12 to speak with a Senior Member for training, if you cannot find a senior member then come to myself on TS, Discord, or ingame!

If you fail to speak with any 4 of us before 5/12 you will have to reapply

• th3 locked this topic