SCP-066 Testing

Scout

(OLDER TEST)

Lore Name: Benjamin Walker (Ben Walker)

Clearance Level: 2

List of personnel involved in testing: Junior Researcher Benjamin Walker/Ben Walker

Level D Personnel involved: Jimmy

SCP: 066

Hypothesis: Being given the info I have right now, I believe to the best of my ability it is most likely Eric's Toy/SCP-066 will blare Beethoven's 5th Symphony after instructing the D-Class to read out the SCP's name from a piece of paper out loud.

Observation: SCP-066 and Jimmy both were quiet for a little while until Jimmy jumped on it. 066 started saying Eric a whole bunch and the D-Class refused to say the name out loud. 066 and Jimmy conversed to each other in some sort of fascinating way through jumps and random moves; this was noted. Asking the D-Class why he wouldn't say it, he looked at me in a cold contempt. I was left on a silent streak of what seemed like a minute until the D-Class started picking at the yarn which I told him to stop and ended testing. Medical induced amnesia was administered and the D-Class was returned.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): None, currently.

Errors and/or safety hazards: Range of 066's Music.

Conclusion: The D-Class either of intimidation, or fear is unknown why he refused to talk and went silent; possible medical issues/mental issues could be present. Further research and my time will be put into SCP-066, as I find it interesting on how it formed a mutual relationship.

• Like 1