Another False Warn

Smoke

Your In-game: Smoke

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:243317023

The admin's name in-game: Rhenic

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL[ Rhenic (I think)

What warning did you receive: fearrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/2d8b3bfacab19791af6f3248842b3387

Why do you think this warn was false: I think this warn is false because after talking to Rhenic he thought that Nicolasss didnt shoot me but he did as you can see in the video provided. I feel that it was a misunderstanding and it should be removed because he did shoot me, breaking fearrp for me and allowing me to begin a shootout with him. 

https://youtu.be/GjnewPVll1k

Any extra information: N/A

Need Rhenic's side 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

4 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

I turned around to see a shot go into the wall (with particles/smoke come out of the wall) and you just pull out your Negev and open fire.

I was there, Smoke was minging and not valuing his life. Seeing him randomly start shooting is upsetting. Even if Nicolaaas shot him, he was still minging and not valuing his life. We wanted the money and he wouldn't give it to us. 

+/- I think his warn was justified, maybe should've been a bit different. I feel like it should be failedrp more than a fearrp. Up to SMT about this, just giving my opinion. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager
47 minutes ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

-Support
Smoke, the amount of problems you've caused this past month is getting over the top, you need to admit to what you did wrong. 

I 100% agree with Steve. You'e been making so much reports and Appeals it going to the point of being annoying. People are starting to dislike you for the actions you do. I dislike you for the things you do. You need to admit to your mistakes.

-Support

• Like 1

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+support him having out 2 false warn appeal doesn't been the warn is vaild? he got warn for fear rp but in the video it shows him taking damage so at that point he can pull out his gun and the no valuve you he was not warned for so it is not relevant / you guys wanted him to drop 500k for some reason

link  isn't working but ill +support this if he got mugged for 500k and also kings have been harassing @maral And @Smoke alot idk why this is but i think it was because that day we had a war what i thought it was just going to be friends and games not ending like this ,  to any family basically it isn't fun getting  targeted with 6 custom classes non bias answer 

• Thanks 1

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

• Manager

In real life if you got shot you would start bleeding and wouldn't have the energy to get out a Heavy machine gun and start shooting. Also in the video he may have been shot but he was still under FearRP even when he was shot so he still coudn't get his gun out. Another thing is criminals in real life would sometimes shoot there Victim to get answers our in this case money.

Still a -Support

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

I was trying to make it seem a little more realistic, who carries 500 000 dollars on them? I said I needed to move some money between bank accounts and and I could have the money at spawn at a certain time. Like Maral said, making 2 false warn reports wouldn’t make me a minge, it wouldn’t make this warn valid. Nimo I have  never seen you on policerp but you are judging me without even knowing me. You dislike me because I have made 2 false warn reports when you have never played with me? The fact that I even have to pay is debatable.. it’s on a discord server not in game. Your comparing a gun dealer scamming someone in game with a post on a non affiliated family discord server. Me supposedly causing problems this past week does NOT validate this warn. It’s better to focus on the situation of this warn and not this past week.

Edited by Smoke

5 hours ago, maral the great said:

+support him having out 2 false warn appeal doesn't been the warn is vaild? he got warn for fear rp but in the video it shows him taking damage so at that point he can pull out his gun and the no valuve you he was not warned for so it is not relevant / you guys wanted him to drop 500k for some reason

+Support

If you really think about it, If he's dead, how would he pay you 500k? I wouldn't say that thats scamming, its just not possible because hes on a new life, he could RP and say that it was a setup to attract you. (Completely Irrelevant to the warn so i don't know why rhenic has brought it up)

Secondly, He had the chance to pull a firearm, so he did, no Fear RP was broken.

Then we got people like steve saying hes caused issues in the past month, again this is irrelevant and an opinion

Overall this smoke shouldn't have been handed out.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2019 at 8:20 AM, Nimo said:

I 100% agree with Steve. You'e been making so much reports and Appeals it going to the point of being annoying. People are starting to dislike you for the actions you do. I dislike you for the things you do. You need to admit to your mistakes.

-Support

• Fame locked this topic