Remove /demote or change access - Denied

Chief_

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - change or remove the /demote cmd

Why should we add it? - our can advise /demote. It can be easy annoying. So it's either we have only staff can use it or diamond/platinum able to use the cmd.

What are the advantages of having this? - less false demotes

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - nah

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

11 hours ago, th3 said:

What if people actually need to /demote someone when no staff are on?

That's why we make it a higher donator rank can do. Cause bronze and silver can abuse it since the price of the rank isn't to much.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager
59 minutes ago, Chief_ said:

That's why we make it a higher donator rank can do. Cause bronze and silver can abuse it since the price of the rank isn't to much.

What happens with there is no donator rank on?

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

While yes I do think some people abuse it, I don’t think making it Donator only will work. Instead enforce the recent rule addition that states they cannot use /demote while staff are online.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

6 hours ago, th3 said:

While yes I do think some people abuse it, I don’t think making it Donator only will work. Instead enforce the recent rule addition that states they cannot use /demote while staff are online.

- Support

With the above reasons added, I also know we can warn for false demotions, which can count, in cases, as mingery.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

8 minutes ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

- Support

With the above reasons added, I also know we can warn for false demotions, which can count, in cases, as mingery.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

13 hours ago, th3 said:

I already inform people of that rule. But it still happens.

7 hours ago, Dr. Ternith Plague said:

- Support

I understand. But all in trying to do is make it so we don't have to end up searching who started a demotion each time.

1 minute ago, Chief_ said:

I already inform people of that rule. But it still happens.

I don't think you quite understand. If it still happens, then enforce the rule by issueing punishments. You are an admin and able to forcejob, warn, minge, and ban. This is so easily solved by staff enforcing the rule instead of making this change.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

22 minutes ago, th3 said:

I don't think you quite understand. If it still happens, then enforce the rule by issueing punishments. You are an admin and able to forcejob, warn, minge, and ban. This is so easily solved by staff enforcing the rule instead of making this change.

Personally, I don't see that much warns for this rule although I feel like I might be a little out of place while saying that.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

On 4/21/2019 at 10:55 AM, th3 said:

*Gets false demoted off of the Administration job*

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

4 hours ago, Knuckles said:

*Gets false demoted off of the Administration job*

*Another Admin warns him/minges him.*

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP