SCP-098 capability and ability to understand gestures and insults

HeadShot720

File Number: N/A

Lead Researcher: CI RnD AR Harrison XR8

Assisting Personnel: CI HVY CoolSteve CI RCT RABBIES

Test Subject: SCP-098

Subjects Involved: N/A

Test Name: Testing the capability's of SCP-098 and how it acts around humans in a docile state

Hypothesis: I hypothesized that SCP-098 would act friendly in most of this and would possible get a little agitated during the tests i conducted on the crab mutant  i conducted 5 tests : 1 i wanted to see if SCP-098 was capable of speech i tried multiple ways but to no avail 2 : i wanted to see if SCP-098 would go into a enraged state so i asked if CI HCY Coolsteve would insult SCP-098 and i semmed to work by killing the CI HVY and the rest were jsut basic tests.

Observation: SCP-098 seemed to think it was a human but not being able to speak only make letters on a wall with a cleaver and it semmed to have gotten angry with any pictures of humans mutalating crabs it seemed to be set into a enraged state.

Conclusion: My conclusion is that 3/5 of the tests seemed to have worked on SCP-098 after the tests were done it seemed to want to be back into the foundation i wanted to take a blood test sample then it refused to and attempted to kill me.

Additional Information: N/A

Edited by Headshot720
i accidentally used the old format sorry b