Sign in to follow this  
WarriorAngel4God

DIO's BG Application

Should DIO become BG?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

This application is being posted on behalf of my Commander (41st Commander Gree/DIO) due to his country being I.P banned from the forums, this is not my application.

Name: D I O

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:120135053

Rank (Must be LTC+) 41st Commander 

Why do you want to be a General?: 
I want to be a General due to the lack of Generals in charge of the Recon section of the army and I think I'll be of greater help to the community that way, assisting Commanders with whatever problems they have and overall trying to solve minor problems that could happen in the future.

Why should you be trusted to hold this rank?: 
I believe due to my commitment to my regiment, I am a proactive person and I have a geniune interest in helping battalions and from my current position I can't do much, I also have been working on some of my issues with RP and overall changing my personality towards it.
Along with the fact that I've had months of experience as Commander and previous experience as a High Command member on other communities.

How often can you be online?: 
Weekdays: Regular activity due to work and school projects.
Weekends: Very active.
How many warnings do you have on SWRP?: 
1 Warning (Issued during an event months ago)
PS: I understand I might not seem like much and sometimes I get sidetracked (Joking around) but I believe that I can learn on the way if given the chance.

Posted (edited)

+Support

Although I don't really know you at all and we have never talked I have seen you RP and your great at it, I would say your one of the best RP players on the server. Also, I have seen you and you don't seem like a minge at all so I think you would be  a great BG good luck

Edited by AdamW729

On 4/20/2019 at 12:15 AM, AdamW729 said:

+Support

Although I don't really know you at all and we have never talked I have seen you RP and your great at it, I would say your one of the best RP players on the server. Also, I have seen you and you don't seem like a minge at all so I think you would be  a great BG good luck

+Support

+Support

+SUPPORT

Great RPer

Knows how to get things done

Good Leader

Posted (edited)

+/- Support (Leaning more to +support)

-Great Commander

-Great Leader

-Been Gree for a While

-I don't know man, I just have a bad feeling about this.

Edited by Hoovy

21 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+/- Support (Leaning more to +support)

-Great Commander

-Great Leader

-Been Gree for a While

-I don't know man, I just have a bad feeling about this.

On 4/19/2019 at 9:15 PM, AdamW729 said:

+Support

-Kowalski/Blackout

i want you to stay you bean 

+Support

Accepted

Speak to me for GCT