strike

Jakub

So umm today I went on the roster and saw that I have 2 strikes when I only remembered having 1,I went and checked what the second strike was for and saw that infected striked me for "Harassing CI | Joining CI TS channel to be disrespectful" and I was pretty surprised about this strike since I was never informed that I was going to be striked or anything and I don't believe I have harassed any CI or disrespected them.

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif

The reason i had striked you was for joining the CI channel in TS and you were saying "Imagine almost getting striked" and "imagine having to do PT for breaking NLR twice" I had told you the first time that entering their channel and saying "imagine almost being striked, have fun with that" is extremely childish of you and your lucky I don't strike you for doing that, and afterwards you joined again and they asked you politely to leave and then asked you if you were in CI, when you were on the NTF job at the moment, and they asked you to get on the job to be in this channel and you went ahead and decided to say "i'd rather not get on and be with people that are below me" and then you continued to say "imagine having to do PT for breaking NLR twice and to have fun doing it" and the CI members just nudged it off and told you to have a good day and I pm'ed you again saying "I just told you to not do that, you shouldn't have done it" and went ahead and striked you. I apologize if it wasn't obvious or direct enough that you shouldn't have done it and I had told you to stop and you proceeded to do It again. If you would like please come speak to me in TS to have this resolved.

This is pretty horrendous behavior. From CI, we ask that you don’t join our TS channel unless you are CI because this is not the first time something like this happens. 

If it continues we may be forced to put a password on the channel. 

from me I ask ci don't nlr x3 whenever they get killed and respond "we never knew nlr applies to ci", oh and also pls dont handcuff people in sits <3

Ex E11 COL, Ex A1 MAJ, Ex AHOTS, Ex Security 2LT, Ex Admin. Current CI 2LT.hpvmtjxv.gif.746119ffc4a9f625fc2b45279f09c097.gif