SCP 999 Test

Duncan

*LEVEL THREE CLEARANCE REQUIRED TO VIEW* 

Property of the Foundation

//-----------------------------------------------------------------//

Form Title: [SCP-999] ~ Research (Friday, April 19, 2019)

Lore Name: Duncan

Clearance Level: 1

List of personnel involved in testing: JR Duncan [Myslef]

Level D personnel involved: D-class Blake

SCP: 999

Hypothesis: SCP 999 may have a differing outlook on candy and people bases of falsehoods and truths about the people and candy a-like

Observation: Myself SCP 999 and The D-Class Entered SCP 343's Chamber, i had chosen that zone for testing based on its relaxed Relations with Site #5. 

i Began the test by hands SCP 999 one bag of Sealed M ' N ' M' s and asked him to go to either myself or the D-class to get help opening it, i did the test around 14 times, 10 of the 14 times SCP 999 Had Gone to me. I Asked SCP 999 Who He Trusted More, and he Responded Positively towards myself. 

I Then told SCP 999 That i had Shot Several People on the way [Falsehood] he Hid from me for a few seconds but then ran up and hugged me.     I Then repeated The First Test with The Sealed Candy, and unsurprisingly the Results were reversed with the Class-D opening 12 Bags of candy with myself opening only 2. i Then told SCP 999 That i had lied, he hugged myself and happily burbled.

I Then Gave SCP 999 A Open Bag of candy that i had told him that was Several Decades old and instructed him to give the D-class the candy, this was conducted 5 times, he only gave the D-class candy twice.

SCP 999 was informed that the D-class was In Foundation Control For 4 Murders and 17 Cases of rape [The Rape is False] SCP 999 Screamed and Ran away, i cold not find SCP 999 until later, i then thanked him and gave him several LBS of candy.

Visual Stimuli (Photos/videos): [RP ItemReceipt for the Several Pounds of Candy.

Errors and/or safety hazards: On the Way there a janitor released the D-class, he was arrested, and on the way back the D-classes Lead Snapped so i had to guide him to D-block at gun point so he would not run away.

Conclusion: SCP 999 Does Not Always care for the People or the candy, but when he does he really cares about his candy and others/himself. also i have seen 999 prefer older candy and also hate older candy, possible psychological issue do with a only candy diet?

• Like 1