Should Iceman Become TS Support?  

1. 1. Does Iceman Deserve TS Support?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Iceman

Steam Name: Iceman

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:156478101

Are you a Moderator+: Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak: Very often, 2-4 hours a day.

Do you have a working quality mic: Yes

What timezone are you in: EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+): I would like to join the support team to help out the community. I'm already staff on SCPRP, but I would love to expand my horizon and help out the community of GamingLight even more. I just fell in love with the community once I joined GamingLight, and learned to love it even more over time. I really just love the community and want to be a bigger part of it. I would also love to join the support team because sometimes I see a person sitting in a support room for a long time. I would love to help out the support team, and the community by doing my duties. In all, I really just want to help out the community as much as I can.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way: I think I could affect support in a positive way by bringing in the attitude I just naturally have. I will work on making everyone happy, 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels: I would say "Hello, my name is Iceman with the support team, how can I help you?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability: Yes