Asian's Ban Appeal - Denied

ImThe_FavorItMan

Steam Name = AsianSkinnyFuck

Ingame Id = ChingChong or Asian (I'm Asian IRL but if it still counts as rascism, I will remove & change my name)

SteamID= STEAM_0:0:422658002

Ban Length = Perma (Was extended)

Admin That banned You = NTF K3E

Reason For Ban = Attempting to crash the server

Dispute = Alright, I've may tried to fuck shit up sometimes, I just do it for fun but now I realize that the people playing the game were trying to do actual RP and I was there ruining it, I'm sorry for being a dumb ass, is there anyway to make my perma into something shorter like a month or something because I actually love playing SCP-RP and I wish I was playing right now. I'm sorry for ruin the fun in for everybody who were just trying to RP and being an absolute dumb fuck. - ChingChong

- Support

Look, had you come clean immediately with the first ban appeal that you filed, I would've supported shortening the ban to a couple months or so. But in each of your appeals you continued to be deceptive, first stating you had no idea why you were banned, then that you may have left some stuff out of the initial ban appeal, and then finally admitting that you "may tried to fuck shit up sometimes". Honestly, with the continued deception that you've shown, it's difficult to justify that you learned from the ban and will change your ways. Actions have consequences, and this is yours.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

On 4/19/2019 at 3:33 PM, Berserkerpups said:

- Support

- Attempting to crash the server "for fun" or not screws up our player base that and how would we be able to trust you if you do get unbanned and you actually crash the server after that.

Also lied about your name again

On 4/20/2019 at 8:27 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Look, had you come clean immediately with the first ban appeal that you filed, I would've supported shortening the ban to a couple months or so. But in each of your appeals you continued to be deceptive, first stating you had no idea why you were banned, then that you may have left some stuff out of the initial ban appeal, and then finally admitting that you "may tried to fuck shit up sometimes". Honestly, with the continued deception that you've shown, it's difficult to justify that you learned from the ban and will change your ways. Actions have consequences, and this is yours.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 4/21/2019 at 12:27 PM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

"A good soldier obeys without question. A good officer commands without doubt."

56 minutes ago, Emoo said:

18 hours ago, Bubba1 said:

- Support

Rookieblue said it good, crashing the server is a no no and it is not condoned no matter if it was "for fun" or not. I would support it being reduced to 6 months.

On 4/21/2019 at 1:27 AM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

On 4/19/2019 at 10:33 AM, Berserkerpups said:

- Support

- Attempting to crash the server "for fun" or not screws up our player base that and how would we be able to trust you if you do get unbanned and you actually crash the server after that.

- Support

Look. You had TWO OTHER CHANCES to appeal successfully. No one is gonna trust you after the stuff you did. Also, if you've been denied for your SCP-RP Appeals once before, how do we know it won't be any different.

Unless you changed your act IMMEDIATELY after you got banned, SMT likely isn't going to support this, and is more likely to deny it.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

Massive -Support

Trying to crash the server is not ok under any circumstances, I dont like doing stuff like this but the perma ban is perfectly deserved and has a perfect reason to say the way it is.

Edited by ChimpMusic

• th3 locked this topic
  • Igneous changed the title to Asian's Ban Appeal - Denied