Tony's Trial Moderator Application- Accepted

Berserkrpups

Tony For T-Mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Opinion

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: CI COL Tony GX03 // MTF A1 PVT Tony P24 // Tony

2. What is your steam name?: ߷Berserkerpups߷

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:59112440

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have had multiple experiences with staff with some big communities and small. I have a lot of knowledge of ULX commands and how they work and I have experience with a lot of game modes such as RP, Deathrun, and TTT. I was even a staff member on an Arma III Altis life server a while back. I believe with my experience that I can handle sits extremely well and can help anyone.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I started SCPRP on 1/30/19 but I have played probably since May of last year (But Not Fully invested then)

6. What date did you make your forums account? 1/30/19

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Event Team // Silver ( Won in a giveaway)

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? Two, 1 from SCPRP, and 1 from MilRPwarns.thumb.PNG.847f56c7474963ff89e8c327b46b0e96.PNG

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Read and Understood

13. Timezone: MT (Mountain Standard Time)

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) Why I think I deserve this rank is because of activity and my attitude. I am usually calm and can handle sits pretty well and I can be on for most hours of the day. I have a decent amount of past experience and I have picked up a lot of tips and know how to deal with players that are having trouble with something or that need help with another player. Another reason is that I am apart of the SCPRP Event Team and have demonstrated that I know how to use my powers responsibly and while over there I have tried to help with things like guidelines. I am also a member of high command in Chaos Insurgency and that shows that I can be responsible and can also show that I am active within the server helping with CI. I am willing to work when I am needed as well and can help out with calls that need to be taken. I am also active in the Teamspeak and the forums so I can provide feedback and communicate with the community and give feedback with staff/event team applications. To conclude why I think I should be apart of the staff team is that I am active, responsible and that I am willing to help.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? How I would handle this is that I would first start by telling him to not disrespect staff or other members. If he/she continues I would proceed with a gag and I would warn him for disrespect to staff and Mass RDM(4X) and would ask a higher staff member to minge him for 10,000 seconds.

Edited by Berserkerpups
Changed IGN Names

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

+ Support

I've worked with Tony on a few occasions on an RP level, and I believe I've seen him work in his capacity as an Event Team member. Tony has been nothing but professional and helpful in all of my observations of him, and I believe he would be a good fit for the staffing team. Despite your two warnings, they were far apart and fairly minor, so I'm not holding those against you. Your answer to question 16 was accurate and conformed to the staff handbook. Good luck!

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

I've worked with Tony on a few occasions on an RP level, and I believe I've seen him work in his capacity as an Event Team member. Tony has been nothing but professional and helpful in all of my observations of him, and I believe he would be a good fit for the staffing team. Despite your two warnings, they were far apart and fairly minor, so I'm not holding those against you. Your answer to question 16 was accurate and conformed to the staff handbook. Good luck!

lol, lmao even

56 minutes ago, Bread said:

4 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

+ Support

On 4/19/2019 at 8:24 AM, Rookieblue said:

+ Support