• No

In-Game Name: Voxis King

Steam Name: [GL] Voxis

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53787030

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in?  CST

Why would you want to join our Support team (100 words+) I wish to join the support team so I can help those who absolutely need it in the teamspeak. Whether it be tags, in-game support or whatever else they might need. I would also help people with whatever else they might have for issues, and be super respectful in doing so. I'm on at all times (unless I'm at work) and can assist anyone unless I am backed up and super busy. If anyone needed anything specific I would go to a higher member of Support and ask for their assistance. Thank you for reading my application, I hope you guys consider having me!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? Being super respectful and a member that people can look up to if they need help. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? "Hello my name is Voxis, and I will be your support member. How can I assist you today?" 

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

“The only way that we can live is if we grow. The only way we can grow is if we change. The only way we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we are exposed is if we throw ourselves into the open.” — C. Joybell

|| Proud Member of GamingLight since March 2018 ||

|| Former MTF Alpha-1 MAJ || Former NSA Director || Former MTF E-11 CPL || Former SWAT CMDR ||

On 4/19/2019 at 1:41 PM, Nimo said:

+Support

goOd aT hIs jOB

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Big +Support

Voxis is the most Mature, kind, friendly, and outgoing person. In the times if seen him in TS and in-game I have noticed that Voxis has the best intentions for the server and wants to help out as much as he can. He is a really great person to talk to and definetely deserves to be a part of the support team.