Buff PD - Denied

Carjaxx

What you want to see? -  PD Buffed in some way, Buff/Replace MP5

Why should we add it? -  I Know alot of people including myself are upset with how OP CC's are, Yes we have people like SRT, CERT And SWAT but they aren't always on and PD gets shredded when placed up against someone with a Negev or Nova. Ive seen PD get into chases where the suspect will crash, Pull out a negev/AWS and kill 3 PD officers in like 15 seconds. Its rather upsetting, I Know CC's are expensive and im not suggesting making them Even more expensive but please just in some way make PD better, Mabye giving all officers Rifles or something. Cause I feel like there are more people in Other Departments then in PD. mainly because PD is under powered.

What are the advantages of having this? - Mostly stated this in Why should we add it but ima repeat some stuff. So More people leaving PD Cause they dont like getting shredded by CC' while they shoot at them with the pea shooter that is the MP5, Might give people the courage to ACTUALLY ROLEPLAY and do traffic stops (Not saying it doesn't happen but it hasent been happening as much.)

Who is it mainly for? - PD (Especially Lower Ranks)

Links to any content - nope

1 hour ago, [GL]Michael said:

mega support 

CC can destroy 4 officers 

They also are probably not working together, it's easy to take 1 down if you work together, I lost a 2v1 with 2 criminals on my CC, it's not that CC's are OP, it's that PD doesn't know how to take them down. It's like fighting a war without a plan, you'll try and fail every time. However, at close range, I can also see the OP bit within the CC's. Deffinetley give PD something stronger than an MP5 SD...

• Head Admin
1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

They also are probably not working together, it's easy to take 1 down if you work together, I lost a 2v1 with 2 criminals on my CC, it's not that CC's are OP, it's that PD doesn't know how to take them down. It's like fighting a war without a plan, you'll try and fail every time. However, at close range, I can also see the OP bit within the CC's. Deffinetley give PD something stronger than an MP5 SD...

🤪You know who I am,

unless you don't.🤪

- Mega Support

They are already working on something. Just feel like it's unnecessary suggestion if they are already working on it. 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

3 hours ago, Prodcode said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

PD should be wanting to work towards becoming a tac unit if they want to take down big threats like CC’s. PD doesn’t need a buff. If anything they should get their p90’s back instead of their MP5 other than that PD should be working towards becoming a tac unit if they want to be taking down custom classes and stuff with heavy weaponry 

• Like 1

-Support

Tac units take down CC’s pretty well and as BigJohnny said the PD should work to become a tac unit if they want to take down a CC.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 10:04 AM, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

That's because they don't get trained to do that. It's not their fault, it's the fact that they are not expected to do anything more than traffic stops, and they're unprepared because they never do traffic stops anymore, it's always a gunfight.

This has got a +1 from me

Edited by Midget Warlord

1 hour ago, Midget Warlord said:

That's because they don't get trained to do that. It's not their fault, it's the fact that they are not expected to do anything more than traffic stops, and they're unprepared because they never do traffic stops anymore, it's always a gunfight.

This has got a +1 from me

That’s because the new officers don’t know how to use the right amount of force when needed and even experienced officers will use excessive force and end up getting the whole police department gunned down. Until threatened do not threaten us criminals simple. And if you can’t do that then don’t come near us.

2 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

That’s because the new officers don’t know how to use the right amount of force when needed and even experienced officers will use excessive force and end up getting the whole police department gunned down. Until threatened do not threaten us criminals simple. And if you can’t do that then don’t come near us.

That's horrible reasoning. With that kind of thinking, why is it even called PoliceRP? That defeats the ENTIRE PURPOSE of the server.

Just now, Midget Warlord said:

That's horrible reasoning. With that kind of thinking, why is it even called PoliceRP? That defeats the ENTIRE PURPOSE of the server.

A lot of people don’t like when officers use excessive force and when people have the weaponry to defend it they will. 

5 hours ago, BigJohnny said:

A lot of people don’t like when officers use excessive force and when people have the weaponry to defend it they will. 

Wait so your basically saying PD shouldn't do ANYTHING unless the criminal does something first?

9 minutes ago, BigJohnny said:

What im saying is watch the amount of force they use.

Ok, i understand now but remember PD have to try to be one step ahead. Thats why they use force cause stuff happens fast, Also the amount of force i see officers using is most times fine the only people i see that really need to be told what force they should be using are SNR and OFC's as they can get a little bit too aggressive. however a lot of people over react and call PD "Rude" when they are doing there jobs which then result in either Shootouts or chases and arrests.

I think that we should just keep in mind that this is POLICERP and not CRIMINALRP

Unless I'm mistaken by now cause RP on the server has gone down the drain

+/- Support

• Like 2

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs

"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game." -Babe Ruth

"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." -Thomas A. Edison

"You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." -Dr. Seuss