zachary.holender

Enlisted Numbers

What can we of the USAF do to get recruits to consider USAF? The marines are by far the largest core with the US core in 2nd. We only have 2 enlisted and 1 of which i've never ever seen on. Is there something that DI need to do to help? Or are rosters just not getting updated? I have trained USAF recruits and do not see them on the roster or on the removed tab. 

What do you mean by you train them and they're not on the roster are you talking about like once you train them you have their names changed to USAF AB (name) if so Airman Basic don't get put on roster only AMN+ are.

10 hours ago, Brandon0623 said:

What do you mean by you train them and they're not on the roster are you talking about like once you train them you have their names changed to USAF AB (name) if so Airman Basic don't get put on roster only AMN+ are.

I understand that, however, unless 0 USAF are being promoted ever, then I find it hard to believe that the people being trained for AB are not already AMN+. Tbh I just want to know why USAF is so empty considering the fact we have lots of high and low command but no AMN+. I have seen a couple AB around the base this week yes, but I am also confused on why I don't see at least more AMN's.

1 hour ago, zachary.holender said:

I understand that, however, unless 0 USAF are being promoted ever, then I find it hard to believe that the people being trained for AB are not already AMN+. Tbh I just want to know why USAF is so empty considering the fact we have lots of high and low command but no AMN+. I have seen a couple AB around the base this week yes, but I am also confused on why I don't see at least more AMN's.

The only reason you don't see a lot more USAF is because one they are not getting promoted or USAF Officers aren't on to promote them.

2 hours ago, Keshawn12 said:

#Orange+Core=Mega Super Active Man

#JoinArmy

#NorthChickenLawrence+AF=Best Force