• yes (put reason)
    • No (put reason)

Name :Penguin

Steam ID :

STEAM_0:0:28985336

How old are you? :

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? :207$USD

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) :1 month this time was staff for a while in the past 2017 i think 

What is your general knowledge on the rules? Being a player for literally years and staff for the second time id say good 

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+) :Well, I am well known in the community. I have experience in PD, FBI, SWAT, and ARU ,SRT low and High command possessions  and staff. I believe I have proper Tactical traits and know proper rules and procedures for this server. I try to kindly correct people when they are wrong ad deescalate hostile situations. I try to the best of my ability to be likable to everyone. Every instance of rule braking I handle it with accordance of the staff handbook. I also have helped Train ARU/SWAT In all situations they will encounter. I have constructed simulated events for training “also known as kill house “. I have been A Major in pd ,and a co -commander of SRT.  I hope to work and have fun with everyone reading this and part of Staff in general. I also wish to help infove the overall experenc for the players of this sine community. To the reader of this thank you for your time to read over this application and I hope to hear from you soon.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) :

13 most are really old 

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+) :I would like to join event team because I would like to help improve experience for players as stated above in the what I can bring . I have helped monitor a few events so far and would like to help where I can weather, I’m the host or not doesn’t really matter to me as long as people are happy and don’t brake rules everything is great. I would like to lead people on a server level in events and help develop My leadership skills even farther than the skills I have now. I know I have a abnormal work schedule (hints why I very rarely make meetings); so I got on late night when not many events happen. This is a great opportunity and I appreciate the ability of applying at such a low rank as moderator. To those reading thank you for reading this and have a great rest of your day.

Edited by JUDOPENGUIN

+ Support

- Good Application

- Mature

- Good Staff

- Nice Guy

- Active

~ Event Team Member Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

On 4/18/2019 at 10:58 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

- Good Application

- Mature

- Good Staff

- Nice Guy

- Active

- Has over the warn limit (unless given permission by Matthew) otherwise, it’s a + Support

logan2.png

On 4/18/2019 at 7:58 PM, DasCalamity said:

+ Support

- Good Application

- Mature

- Good Staff

- Nice Guy

- Active

On 4/22/2019 at 8:49 AM, Logan said:

- Has over the warn limit (unless given permission by Matthew) otherwise, it’s a + Support