Lefty Support Application

Lefty

In-Game Name:  DHOS Lefty

Steam Name: Lefty 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:123815924

Are you a Moderator+? N/A

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Very Active.

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes. 

What timezone are you in? HST (Hawaiian Standard Time)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to become apart of the support team for these reasons. My first reason why I want to become apart of the support team because I am a very active player in the community basically every day. My second reason is that I am a well known and trusted player within the SCP - RP community. My third reason is that I am a friendly person to be around and play with. My fourth reason is that I have previous experience with the staff as a discord moderator/Minecraft staff for different servers. My final reason why I want to become apart of the support team is that I can be the support team member that is always on the job when someone needs help. I hope I get accepted into the support team so I can help further the development of the Gaminglight community. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I feel like I can affect the support team in a positive way by always being active and always responding fast to a member that needs a support staff. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet them by saying "Hello, my name is Lefty from the Gaminglight support team, how may I help you today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?

Yes, I have and will uphold those rules to the best of my ability!

• Manager
15 hours ago, Emoo said:

+Support

Extremely Active on TS

Super Helpful in game and on TS

Well written app

Nice guy

Good Luck! 

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 4/18/2019 at 10:03 PM, Emoo said:

+Support

Extremely Active on TS

Super Helpful in game and on TS

Well written app

Nice guy

Good Luck! 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Lefty is an active member of the community and a trusted member of Security High Command in SCPRP. I think he would be a great addition to the Support Team.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator