5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Support(Again)

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Rose

Steam Name: KingCorps

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:185900587

Are you a Moderator+?: T-Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Very Active, Usually on everyday and I'm always in the Teamspeak regardless of what I'm playing.

Do you have a working quality mic?: Yes, I have an AfterGlow

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join support because I have had the role in the past when I was staff a while ago and enjoyed the change of pace of helping out on teamspeak as opposed to only helping out in game. I enjoy helping out and would like to do so as staff to the best of my ability and joining support is an important step on that mission. I also can use support and help out while I'm doing other things like my work or playing other casual games that I can have teamspeak open while playing. I believe I can put in additional work as staff on the support team and I look forward to it.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe I could effect support in a positive way with my activity and friendliness and have a positive impact on those on our server who require assistance.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would Greet anyone that has a problem with respect and calmness as we address and resolve the Issue.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? I Rose, Have read the rules and promise to uphold all the rules to the best of my ability.

Kenneth Kings

+ Support

- Active

- Nice Dude

- Mature

- Knows the rules

~ Support Team Member Calamity 

• Like 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."