• No

In-Game Name:  Connor but also Lt Connor 1L65

Steam Name: TheKingOf 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114345537

Are you a Moderator+? No since Support is now open to community 

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everday 

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST 

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) The reason why i want to join Support is so i can help out on TeamSpeak. I know common things about Teamspeake and will to learn more about team speak . I am always on Teamspeak its like my second home. I am friendly and know how to handle bad situations and im always clam when talking to someone. I want to make a difference a as a support member and i want to be helpful to other people and what they need. to be honest i want to do something with my life other then work. I am a respected player on PoliceRP and in PD Low Command and have dealt with bad situations as a Low Command member in PD and know how to clam somebody down if they are upset with something like a donation issue or a game issue. With somethings i know and know how to deal with i think i could do a good job in Support and want to learn more and help people. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? With me being in retail for over 3 years and know how to talk to people if it just a complaint to a big issue i feel like i can do a good thing in Support.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hello (i would say there name). How my I help you today.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I do 

Thank you for looking at my Support Application. 

+ Support

- Active

- Really nice Dude

- Mature

- Knows the rules

~ Support Team Member Calamity 

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."