Dr. Ternith Plague's Support Application

Dr. Ternith Plague

In-Game Name: Security JFTO SGT Vytal, CI RCT Ruby Rose, Ternith Plague/Vytal on Duty

Steam Name: [GL] Dr. Ternith Plague

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234721838

Are you a Moderator+?: Yes, although new requirements state you do not have to be a Moderator or higher now.

How often are you on TeamSpeak?: Usually every day, due to staffing requirements for SCP-RP.

Do you have a working quality mic?: After talking with a few others in TeamSpeak, yes. The microphone I use is good and clear.

What timezone are you in?: Eastern Standard Time.

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+): I wish to be in the Support Team because of the short-staffing I, and many other people, have experienced within the GamingLight TeamSpeak community. I also wish to join to try and help out in any way, shape, or form, as when I joined GamingLight, I saw a bit of short-staffing when asking or joining main Support channels. Finally, I wish to join because of my ability to talk to people in a calm manner, as well as give myself some more practice if I wished to enter the Technical Support or Customer Support business fields, as this would be good practice to talk to other people on the line.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?: I could introduce new concepts such as a non-monotone set of voices, which could (and no offense to those Support members) make new members deterred from our communities.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?: "Greetings, welcome to the GamingLight Support Room for [REASON]. My name is Ternith Plague, what situation do you have?"

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?: I have read the rules, and promise to uphold my duties as a Support Staff, as well as an SCP-RP Moderator.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 4/19/2019 at 9:18 AM, Sato said:

+Support

• Good reputation
  • Active
  • Very well worded application
  • Clear and concise
  • Seems like a great person

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

+Support

Despite only being known by most of the SCPRP playerbase, I think Ternith Plague would be a great addition to the Support Team for several reasons. One of these is his exemplary staffing service as well as lack of any sort of abuse of his powers.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

3 hours ago, th3 said:

+Support

Despite only being known by most of the SCPRP playerbase, I think Ternith Plague would be a great addition to the Support Team for several reasons. One of these is his exemplary staffing service as well as lack of any sort of abuse of his powers.

-From My experience with him I Feel He Will Do Great  As Support

Done multiple events with him, he is mature and likes to have things well thought out

+Support

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!