Information

Anonymous's CPT Application

should I be Captain  

9 members have voted

  1. 1. .

    • yes. (reason)
    • no. (reason)


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

1.What Is Your In-game Name: Anonymous

2.What are You Applying For: USMC CPT

3.How Much time Do You Have On The Server (7 Days Minimum): 3 days

4.Why Do You Want To Be Captain (50 Words Minimum): The main reason I want to be captain to help keep USMC numbers up and to be an official officer when no ones here. I'm typically a friendly person so new recruits can stick around and not be turned off by their leaders But the only reason why I will not be a nice person if the recruits are mingy or show no effort to be in the military.

5.Who Would Like To See You As A Captain? (Two USMC Officers Minimum): Trever and jack.

6.Why Should We Trust You With Captain? (This Is A High Rank In The USMC. 100 Words Minimum): The reason why you should trust is because I am a dependable person and with my leadership skills. I Know what I am doing I've been captain on other server, I Just got back from basic training for the marines and I am currently hoping I can get back in to this community and redeem myself from be away for the time being, My other roles is a DI and MP, I am still learning/ getting back into the servers if I make a mistake I will take credit for it and shall be punished or warned/ striked for it. Thank you for reading this and giving me a chance.

7. What Is Your Time zone?: Pacific

8. What Is Your USMC Rank?(1LT+): 1LT

9. How Often Can You Be On?: mainly on weekends and Wednesday. I do get off work at 3:30 pm.

10: Are you willing to do what it takes to lead your troops into battle? Even if that means leading them straight into enemy hellfire?: Yes I will but only if we have a good angle on their weakness the only time I will not let them in a enemy hellfire if there is multiple enemy's tanks.

Edited by Information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

+Support

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

-Overall fit for the role 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack isn’t an officer anymore. She is BLACKLISTED from GL. Find another. But other than that.

On 4/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, AtomGamer said:

+Support

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

-Overall fit for the role 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

For now I am going to -Support this application for the following reasons:

 

  • First and foremost, in question three, it says you must have at least 7 Days of time on the server. You answered the question in response with, "Three Days" of being on the server which does not meet the requirements.

 

  • Next, in question five, you need two officers that have recommended you for Captain. Jack is no longer with us, so I'm afraid you won't be able to use her as a reference.

 

Other than that I believe this is a well-written application and I'd like to wish you luck in both your job and this Application.

 

United States Army 160th "Night Stalkers" Combat / Operations Officer Delta Force First Lieutenant Church

Edited by Shadow The Hedgehog
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 9:32 AM, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

For now I am going to -Support this application for the following reasons:

 

  • First and foremost, in question three, it says you must have at least 7 Days of time on the server. You answered the question in response with, "Three Days" of being on the server which does not meet the requirements.

 

  • Next, in question five, you need two officers that have recommended you for Captain. Jack is no longer with us, so I'm afraid you won't be able to use her as a reference.

 

Other than that I believe this is a well-written application and I'd like to wish you luck in both your job and this Application.

 

United States Army 160th "Night Stalkers" Combat / Operations Officer Delta Force First Lieutenant Church

It’s fine we allowed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/20/2019 at 9:32 AM, Shadow The Hedgehog said:

For now I am going to -Support this application for the following reasons:

 

  • First and foremost, in question three, it says you must have at least 7 Days of time on the server. You answered the question in response with, "Three Days" of being on the server which does not meet the requirements.

 

  • Next, in question five, you need two officers that have recommended you for Captain. Jack is no longer with us, so I'm afraid you won't be able to use her as a reference.

 

Other than that I believe this is a well-written application and I'd like to wish you luck in both your job and this Application.

 

United States Army 160th "Night Stalkers" Combat / Operations Officer Delta Force First Lieutenant Church

3 Days is after Reset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 4/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, AtomGamer said:

+Support

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

-Overall fit for the role 

Is bae and is best CPT that will ever be P.S UWU

Edited by RACOONMAN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, AtomGamer said:

+Support

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

-Overall fit for the role 

+Support for reasons above

- Support because Jack still is not an officer and it needs to be changed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, zachary.holender said:

+Support for reasons above

- Support because Jack still is not an officer and it needs to be changed.

they allowed it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Didn’t have time to in depth when I first posted, but here we go.

-support

>You have an active strike

>I do not see leadership from you. This is an officer posistion, and this is a MUST.

>Minimal Activity

>You copied and pasted your last application,  and didn’t even bother putting in the effort to make it better

>Whether they allowed not having two officers or not, you should’ve taken the initiative to get officers that count.

 

This is an officer posistion, with the new refocus on roleplay and strategy we don’t promote just based off good applications and “following orders” anymore. You need to show leadership capabilities and responsibility.

Edited by Androntel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Androntel said:

Didn’t have time to in depth when I first posted, but here we go.

-support

>You have an active strike

>I do not see leadership from you. This is an officer posistion, and this is a MUST.

>Minimal Activity

>You copied and pasted your last application,  and didn’t even bother putting in the effort to make it better

>Whether they allowed not having two officers or not, you should’ve taken the initiative to get officers that count.

 

This is an officer posistion, with the new refocus on roleplay and strategy we don’t promote just based off good applications and “following orders” anymore. You need to show leadership capabilities and responsibility.

I was wondering why you just said -support. If he truly did just copy and paste his last app then that's a major no no. Each application should show improvement and an increased level of knowledge.

As I changed to +Support already just withdraw my vote. Don't want to keep changing votes.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2019 at 10:25 PM, AtomGamer said:

+Support

-Active

-Good soldier

-Knows what he's doing

-Follows orders 

-Good app 

-Overall fit for the role 

biggest meme around.

He is actually gay, i'm not kidding

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now