• Manager

Format

In-Game Name:  Nimo

Steam Name: DiamondAura

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:94107053

Are you a Moderator+? N/A

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Everyday for 4-5 hours a day

Do you have a working quality mic?  Yes

What timezone are you in?  EST (Eastern Standered Time)

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) The reason why I want to be support is because I really like helping people espically people in real life. My dream job is to help anyone I can like being a Docter or whatever. I was also Support when I was staff before I was removed. I did my job properly and maturly. I also miss the way and things Support does in terms of helping people out and being very kind. I'm very active on Teamspeak so I feel like I will help as many people as I can when I'm on. I feel like people can trust me to there issues and can explain to me what is going on. I'm also a very respected member in Gaminglight and people can trust me in terms of the abilty Support has and doing my job properly. Hopefully I will get accepted into this position and do best to my ability!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I can ask the member who I'm helping How's his day going and be as friendly as I can be to He/She.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would ask him "Hello and what is your problem" and if I can ask him if I can help him in any way

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes I understand

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-/+ Support

Can get very angry at times easily

Immature sometimes

From my time with you I feel you aren't ready for this position I put thought into in and believe that you need to work on some issues

Is Very Active

Well written application

Edited by Emoo
Changed mind

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

-Support

Everything on the application looks good the only issue I have is that honestly you seem like the type of person that would abuse the perms of support team I'm remaining -support until I see a time to trust you. Especially the way you sometimes act in teamspeak, so I really dont belive that you are ready for this task and the responsibilities, maturity that comes with it.

No offense just stating what I and other members feel like.

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

-support, 

Nimo, your application is very well written and you’re a great guy, but based on your past experience I don’t know if you should be support based on past experience. I do wish the best of luck for you, but at the moment I don’t think you’re ready. 

+Support

Nimo generally is a good person, many people hold him for his past experiences/problems I currently have been friends with nimo ever since I joined SCPRP and I have noticed a very LARGE change in his behavior ever since we first met, he is active, good listener, and very respectable when he wants to be. He could use some time to change but couldn't we all? We all know deep down inside there is a little room for change and we definitely should give nimo a shot at this; and hey, This opportunity could be a great impact on how nimo behaves in the future.

Best of luck!

~ Infected <3

+ Support

- Knows the Rules

- Really mature

- Active on Teamspeak

- Really helpful

- respected dude

Good luck ~Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."