Support  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Be Support Again?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name:  Jet

Steam Name: Jet

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71952180

Are you a Moderator+? No because this isn’t required anymore!

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Every Day

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)  I want to join the Support Staff Team on GamingLight for many reasons. One being that I am an active member on gaminglight and a trusted player on PoliceRP. Another reason I want to join the Support Team is because I am good at teaching and helping and I enjoy helping people which is why I became staff. Another reason I want to join support staff is because I love speaking to new and current members in the Gaming Light community. The fourth reason is that I am friendly and can hopefully bring a smile to many people here at Gaming Light. The final reason I want to join Support is because I have previous experiences with Teamspeak and helping others solve issues relating to donations teamspeak, game issues, etc!  I was also support before so I feel like I can bring my experience back to the team!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?  I feel like I can affect support staff by bringing my previous experiences and me being able to explain stuff good and that I can work with anybody!

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?  I would say "Hi/Hello, I am Jet from the Gaming Light Support Team. What seems to be you issue today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes!

1 minute ago, War Gamer said:

+support

1) Well written app

2) Previous staff

3) Previous Support

4)  Mature

5) Active

6) Good man

Even though we both dont see eye to eye I know he means well, and is definitely ready to take on the role of support team (again)

• Gaminglight Love 1

+ Support

- Active

- Nice Dude

- Mature

- Knows the rules

- Really well known

~ Support Team Member Calamity 

• Gaminglight Love 1

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”