Name: Logan 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:149846194

Current rank: Captain

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are: 3 months

Rank Wanted: Major

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Assistant Chief Matthew

Why should you be promoted? : I should be Major because I believe that my experience as Captain has got me ready and prepared for the next rank in PD. I believe that I have increased my activity as a Captain from my previous rank. I believe that Captain was a very crucial rank in the PD department. I dealt with internal affairs with other PD members. I have dealt with numerous reports of other officers and learned how to handle them the correct and professional way. I know the rules of PD and what to make sure what to do and not to do so I can further explain to other officers that what they are doing is wrong and how they can fix it. As a Captain, I am really dedicated to the PD department and I always want to help make it better. I believe as a Major I can take things farther and further with the abilities that I have. I have learned a lot from other command members and previous command members and what to take into account. I believe these skills will help me in the next rank up as I will continue these traits. I am constantly in Teamspeak and readily available to any PD member that needs help or has a report on another officer. I am reliable as if I tell someone I am going to do something I am going to do it with my all and do it in a timely manner. I am very active on the PD job so I am readily accessible to anyone that needs it. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Edited by Logan

logan2.png