Your In-game: Apocalyptic Pancake

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:435024074
The admin's name in-game:
War Gaiming i think
The admin's steam name (If you know it):
I dont
What did the admin do:
I warn just popped up i dont know hat it is ive never met this guy before so as you can imgaine im quite confused
Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):
What do you believe should happen to the admin:
Nothing rn im just confused maybe he warned the wrong person

Any extra information:

Is this this a staff report or a false warn ? Cause you have the staff report format. Please follow correct format.

Also I need wargamers side. But if it is ltap that means you left while in a sit. Or t tried to run away. But usually if you ltap that means you left the game. So it's unlikely that he got the wrong steam id. As you can see the pertains steam id in the logs.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

I did warn by steam id

-support I remember you LTAP from the server when I brought you to a sit, I cant remember what you did for the fail rp but I know you LTAPed on me.

Also incorrect format

I also just noticed something is that you just posted a staff app something tells me your just trying to get a warn removed, so it looks better?

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png

• th3 locked this topic