SAIC Roll Call

Teh_Gat

SAIC ONLY, failure to complete will cause a demotion, please use this format thank you! 

You have until May 1st!!!

Name:

Callsign:

How active are you?

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words)

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words)

Edited by Teh_Gat

Name: Calamity

How active are you? (be honest please): I am on everyday

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words): I deserve this rank because I have been in FBI for a long time. I have been really active and never missed a single meeting since I have joined FBI. I do a good job working for Internal affairs, I have been looking all over FBI agents making sure they have not breaking rules. I feel like I should keep my rank because of this.

What are the main things you should be doing as SAIC? As a SAIC I am suppose to be supervising other agents taking charge in operations, IA. Making sure no one is breaking the rules and following guidelines.

Edited by DasCalamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

Name: Ghostly

Callsign: SAF17

How active are you? Pretty active. I usually get on SAIC with Gamik during the nights.

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words) I think I deserve to keep my SAIC rank because for starters I'm active. Online just about every night (or every other night) with Gamik on FBI. I do my best to help other agents when the time comes and consider myself a pretty good knowledgeable leader. I haven't been keeping up with too many meetings just soley bose on the fact that being Senior Admin and the Colonel of State takes up the majority of my time on GL. Outside of that I'm in the military so my time is already cut in half but I try my best.

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words) SuperviseAdvise lower ranks (SSA & Below) and help them with any issues and /or questions they might have and report any issue to FBI Command.

Name: Nucleus 

Callsign: SAF11

How active are you? Quite active

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words) I deserve to keep my SAIC rank as I am quite active and I often help the lower ranks in doing busts and making sure they are doing the right thing. As well as this, I follow the rules at all times and am a pretty good leader and my recent acceptance into IA proves I want to be better involved with the department.

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words) As a SAIC you should be helping the lower ranks to make sure they don't break any rules/SOP and answer any questions or even report any FBI Agents who is breaking these.

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

Name: Charlit 

Callsign: SAF2

How active are you? Active

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words) I feel I should keep my SAIC rank because not only I am active on the server, but, I am good at driving, shooting, breaching and even undercover ops. I feel I am nice and approachable so if anyone has any questions, they can ask me without feeling intimidated. I feel that I am good at recognizing people's skills/activity and can promote them to SA if I feel they are doing well

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words)

As a SAIC, I feel that I am to supervise the lower ranks in FBI (SSA and below). I am supposed to lead the other FBI agents in operations/busts/tactical situations. I also, am supposed to answer the questions I get asked by the lower ranks of FBI and even other SAIC's. I am also to tell new agents about the SOP, Roster, the undercover SOP and even the IA form. If I see a agent breaking the SOP and even the MOTD, I am to report them to IA

~Charlie

Name:

SupremeChow

Callsign:

SAF18

How active are you? :

Semi Active (Looking for a new pc to run GMod sadly still effected by the hardware issue :c )

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words) :     

I think I deserve to keep my SAIC rank for a few key reasons;  First off I have been in FBI for a very long time almost over 1 year in total and for everyday of those 365 days I've enjoyed being in such a great department, Secondly, I am a very friendly person and follow both gaming light rules and SOP rules making me a good role models for those agents who look up to us, and those other departments that we coincide with. Thirdly, is that all my experience I've built up in general, I have been in many departments and most have given me good experience, which leads me to be able to work with other departments easier and have a broader range of experience , also, I try to shape FBI to become better than it currently is (which as of 4/18/19 we are in pretty good shape), Lastly I worked hard for what I am today, I did not just simply donate 20 dollars and get FBI which came with the VIP, but I actively roleplayed as a agent until I got the roll of SAIC, and I'm glad I can work with such fine agents. 

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words):

As a special agent in charge the main things I should be doing is helping command organize and maintain FBI while presenting my self as the best the FBI has. I will often guide lower ranking agents to the proper terms following the S.O.P and since I am IA I make sure no one is breaking the SOP including my fellow SAIC's and command. SAIC is the highest non command rank currently and  I as well as my other SAIC's show that we are the best of FBI and that we earned our ranks not by "Donating" but by working hard by protecting Rockford.

Edited by SupremeChow

5q3NfnC.png

Name: SAIC Jason/Nick

Callsign: Don't have one.

How active are you? 1/10 I would need to say a 6 (I play in the mornings)

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words) I wouldn't say I should keep my rank. I don't really play police rp anymore. After I make this I'll proboly be resigning. If I where to say I would need to say the reason's you should keep me is because I'm a hard worker. I love yo help the community out as a FBI agent. Lastly It's just fun to play as!

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words) What I think SAIC is in-charge of helping fellow agents learn how to do well and how to strive to rank up. Lastly I think it's about helping lower and upper command with things they need.

Edited by [Really Sic}jason

Name:BeHappy

Callsign:SAF8

How active are you? Everyday

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words) i believe i deserve to keep my Rank is im active everyday and i help everyone when they need help or if they have Questions About SOP and How to investigate  and i follow rules and i never broke any SOP/Motd Rules also i trained PO's when there is No Trainer and Teached Them The Basics And Undercover stuff. 

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words) as FBI Special Agent IN Charge you need to Help Lower Ranks And Answer Any Questions and if they Need Help With Anything, You Should Help them. 

On 4/17/2019 at 10:32 PM, Teh_Gat said:

Name: FBI SAIC Juan 

Callsign: SAF 14

How active are you? Active, Everyday. 

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words) I deserve to keep my rank because, i am very active, and i am very well trained on our department rules and SOPS. I am very professional at my role as SAIC, and always strive to be better, as you know, nobody is perfect. I believe, i am a very great leader when it comes to FBI investigations and other RAIDS, and undercover work role play. Best Regards -Juan 

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words As an SAIC, i should be following up with other agents to see if they're in tip top shape. Also, i should be hosting/helping out trainings to learn more about different situations. Also, making sure that everyone is obeying all FBI laws and regulations. Best Regards - Juan

FBI Retired Director|RIP MEXI GRILL

Name: Michael Marchese

Callsign: SAF 20

How active are you?: Semi-Active

Why do you deserve to keep your SAIC rank? (50+ words): I deserve to keep my SAIC rank because I feel I can asses and control certain situations to my liking which helps the reputation of the department.  I want to continue assisting other Agents in the field when guidance is needed, and I would like to report to my HR if specific Agents demonstrate outstanding work.  These are the reasons why I think I should keep my rank.

What are the main things you should be doing as a SAIC? (25+ words) The main things I should be doing as a SAIC is acknowledging the work my fellow agents put in and passing down skills I have learned while working for the department.  I should never take any credit for any of the operations because this department is built off of a team effort and reward identify and reward the agents who played a role in a particular operation.  These are the main jobs I should do as SAIC. 

Edited by bananaman524
Forgot a few changes

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.