Tyler's Resignation

Tyler123

Well boys its about that time to end my journey with security. I just dont have the time to put in all my focus on security at the moment. Its been a long road to get to the position i was in and its not fare for me to hold that position while someone out there can do it ten times better. I am thankful for everybody on the security team that helped me become a great DHOS. Lefty, Rang, War, Crimson, Atlas, John, Coolgamey, and Rookie. ESPECIALLY THE BIG BOY JET MAN UR LIKE MY BROTHER LOVE YOU BRO

im really going to miss you guys the most. You guys really define security and made it a wonderful team. I hope all you guys go far in security. Well guys this is my good bye. Love you guys. Stay safe boys!!

Edited by Tyler123
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 1

;-;

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

DENIED

After reviewing your application I'm sorry to inform you it has been denied.

The reasons

1) NOT 2 COMMAND MEMBERS ON THE SAME TIME

2) U MADE ME CRY

3) IM NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE!

4) I STILL LOVE YOU WWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

-NO HOMO

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Edited by War Gamer
  • Sad 1

spacer.png

Just now, War Gamer said:

DENIED

After reviewing your application I'm sorry to inform you it has been denied.

The reasons

1) NOT 2 COMMAND MEMBERS ON THE SAME TIME

2) U MADE ME CRY

3) IM NOT LETTING YOU LEAVE!

Agreed

• Sad 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Hello Tyler,

You have been one tough member of command ever since I saw you. Not only were you an advocate for discipline and professionalism, but you were also an effective leader who did he needed to do to organize security. I hate that we're also losing you as well but you have your priorities and they are important. We'll give you a proper send off for your time here and I hope whatever lies ahead in the future for you goes well.

2 minutes ago, Matricies said:

Hello Tyler,

You have been one tough member of command ever since I saw you. Not only were you an advocate for discipline and professionalism, but you were also an effective leader who did he needed to do to organize security. I hate that we're also losing you as well but you have your priorities and they are important. We'll give you a proper send off for your time here and I hope whatever lies ahead in the future for you goes well.

much appreciated matrices, i got the upmost respect for you and i hope u get dhos

3 hours ago, Tyler123 said:

Well boys its about that time to end my journey with security. I just dont have the time to put in all my focus on security at the moment. Its been a long road to get to the position i was in and its not fare for me to hold that position while someone out there can do it ten times better. I am thankful for everybody on the security team that helped me become a great DHOS. Lefty, Rang, War, Crimson, Atlas, John, Coolgamey, and Rookie. ESPECIALLY THE BIG BOY JET MAN UR LIKE MY BROTHER LOVE YOU BRO

im really going to miss you guys the most. You guys really define security and made it a wonderful team. I hope all you guys go far in security. Well guys this is my good bye. Love you guys. Stay safe boys!!

Tyler we will miss you man you made us who we are but it dosen't matter what life throws at you have a family here brothers from other mothers and I'm honored to be on the list you made about who made you a great DHOS but to be honest you where the best i had to serve under so I'm letting you know it was an honor to have you sir and see you again if you hop onto the sever again and much love and support from me all the way and good luck in life we all will need it so i  got you covered  and don't forget about us yeah?

your friend LT FTO Atlas

Just now, Atlas2134 said:

Tyler we will miss you man you made us who we are but it dosen't matter what life throws at you have a family here brothers from other mothers and I'm honored to be on the list you made about who made you a great DHOS but to be honest you where the best i had to serve under so I'm letting you know it was an honor to have you sir and see you again if you hop onto the sever again and much love and support from me all the way and good luck in life we all will need it so i  got you covered  and don't forget about us yeah?

your friend LT FTO Atlas

<3 much love atlas 

• Like 1