Ghostly's Major Application

GhostlyNinjaDude

Ghostly's Major Application  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Ghostly be promoted to Major?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: Ghostly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:60269264

Current rank: Captain (CPT)

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 1 month and 2 days

Rank Wanted: Major (MAJ)

How many warns do you have? Zero

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob and Assistant Chief Matthew 

Why should you be promoted?: Firstly, I'd like to thank PD High Command for allowing me the opportunity for applying to Major. Now, I believe I should be promoted to the rank of Major I'm a active Captain that does his best to make PD a great and wonderful department. I do my best to help all lower ranks (including LTs) to thrive in PD. I consider myself a well known member of the community and am very respectful to not only my higher ups, but also those below me. I also 100% consider myself a excellent leader. With 3 years of military experience (and growing) as well as currently leading the State Police on our server. I have ZERO warns and ZERO player reports against me and I've never broken the rules / Staff Handbook / MOTD. I'm currently a Senior Admin and have never once abused my powers, the reason I bring this up is because I believe this is a great example of how trusted I am in the community and how I can be trusted with power and not abuse it. Lastly, I consider myself a fair leader, I discipline when necessary but also I listen to the other persons side of things and try my best to understand what he did wrong and try to make him understand what he did wrong and maybe just give him a verbal warning instead of simply demoting him a rank. For all these reasons that I have stated, I believe that I would make a excellent Major and I deserves the promotion up to Major. Thank you once again for considering me.

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

20 hours ago, PAPA said:

+SUPPORT

VERY ACTIVE
FRIENDLY
MATURE
KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE PROBLEMS WHEN HE NEEDS TO 
GREAT STATE LEADER AND LEADER OVERALL 
DESERVES MAJOR
Good luck bb ~Papa

Retired General of the Armies | | Retired State A. Lieutenant Colonel | | Retired Super Admin

North

20 hours ago, PAPA said:

+SUPPORT

VERY ACTIVE
FRIENDLY
MATURE
KNOWS HOW TO HANDLE PROBLEMS WHEN HE NEEDS TO 
GREAT STATE LEADER AND LEADER OVERALL 
DESERVES MAJOR
Good luck bb ~Papa

Good luck Ghostly! 

logan2.png