Crimson's Resignation.

CrimsonRaid44

Look guys. I've just lost interest in the group. I'm not going over the reasons why so if you want to know, just ask via DM. I'll stick around in the Discord if I'm allowed but don't expect me to be in-game much anymore or at all. I've been getting in touch with old friends again and that's been more appealing than doing this. So, instead of wasting a Major slot I'm giving it away to whoever High Command sees fit. It was fun while it lasted but, it had to end sooner or later. G'day.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Hello Crimson,

Its understandable if you've lost your interests in the server and are looking to do other things. So while it sucks that we'll be losing you as a important figure on the server, your dedication, work ethic and ability to be a role model to security members will be missed by all. So thank you for taking the time to be a mentor, leader and overall a friend to all foundation members. Good luck to whatever you look to in the future!

:(  :(   :(  :(  :(   :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(  :(