1. 1. Yes or No

Staff Application Format

1. What is your in-game name?:

Apocalyptic Pancake

1. What is your steam name?:

Apocalyptic Pancake

1. What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:435024074

1. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I used to be a moderator of a server 1-2 years ago the server was disbanded that was the reason why i left. It was a Unturned RP server.

1. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I dont remember i think it was mid to late febuary im probably wrong. 

1. What date did you make your forums account?

March 14th 2019

1. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)

2. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)?

3, 1 of which for meta gaming when i first joined an another for NLR when i was new i cant manage to bring up my warns but i will send a screen shot to anybody.

1. Have you donated?

Yes i have the Gold rank and have the MTF job pack

1. What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

1. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?

Yes the Unturned RP server i previously mentioned

1. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it:

Yes, in depth

1. Timezone:

Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST)

1. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):

2. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I know that lots of people would disagree with this app but to be honest i love this server, i think its great ive met some AMAZING people on here for example Traves, Taxi and Polar, i live in australia as well just tonight when i was online people were breaking NLR, Propblocking and RDMing and nobody had the power to stop this but me demoting people, if i became staff i would be able to be online when there is 100 players and also onling when there are 14 players i would love to be staff and i alway enjoy my experiences as staff on servers not only because i get to boss people around (that was a joke pls dont deny me) but i also get to know that communitys staff and community better than i do already. I think everyone who is staff is amazing but i think you need more people to enforce rules and enforce justice for the victims of RDM, NLR and Fear RP because i know how annoying it is when someone breaks the rules.

1. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first bring them to me and jail them after that i would gag/mute them and freeze them so they listen to me i would ask them what happened and dictate what his/her punishment should with advise from another staff member and having multiple victims and witnesses tell me what happened i would tell them what they did wrong and enable a 10,000 second anti minge/jail session i would also log what happened and his record.

- Support

The first thing I like to look at when deciding whether to support someone is their disciplinary history. Your statement regarding warns is incorrect, you have received a total of 4 warns, for prop spam/minge, LTAP, general minging, and metagaming. Four warns within a month, especially for someone newer to the server doesn't exactly reflect well on you, especially for someone hoping to become a staff member. Staff members are supposed to set the example for server conduct, so I recommend letting more time pass to show that you are going to be a positive player on this server.

Regarding question 16, your answer was incorrect. You mentioned that you would jail/minge him immediately, which is an option that would ensure you would be able to say your piece, prevents him from saying his if he calms down. However, as stated in the staff handbook, trial moderators are not able to issue 10,000 minges, trial moderators can only give a maximum of 300 seconds. I'm assuming when you say, "i would also log what happened and his record" you mean you would issue a warning, but I'd recommend making that clearer in future applications.

You didn't indicate your current rank on our server, but you mentioned you're a gold donator, which means you are likely a gold rank. However there are more than a few grammatical errors in this application, which show that you didn't take your time with it, and kind of rushed through it.

Overall, I'd recommend waiting for a bit to gain more experience with our server, establish yourself as a positive player within the community, and take your time on future applications to show that you want to do a good job with us.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

Pull up your warns by typing !warn then screenshot it with F12

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

3 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

The first thing I like to look at when deciding whether to support someone is their disciplinary history. Your statement regarding warns is incorrect, you have received a total of 4 warns, for prop spam/minge, LTAP, general minging, and metagaming. Four warns within a month, especially for someone newer to the server doesn't exactly reflect well on you, especially for someone hoping to become a staff member. Staff members are supposed to set the example for server conduct, so I recommend letting more time pass to show that you are going to be a positive player on this server.

Regarding question 16, your answer was incorrect. You mentioned that you would jail/minge him immediately, which is an option that would ensure you would be able to say your piece, prevents him from saying his if he calms down. However, as stated in the staff handbook, trial moderators are not able to issue 10,000 minges, trial moderators can only give a maximum of 300 seconds. I'm assuming when you say, "i would also log what happened and his record" you mean you would issue a warning, but I'd recommend making that clearer in future applications.

You didn't indicate your current rank on our server, but you mentioned you're a gold donator, which means you are likely a gold rank. However there are more than a few grammatical errors in this application, which show that you didn't take your time with it, and kind of rushed through it.

Overall, I'd recommend waiting for a bit to gain more experience with our server, establish yourself as a positive player within the community, and take your time on future applications to show that you want to do a good job with us.

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

-Support 

I sometimes tend to have reports on you and you sometimes don’t do what your told and go behind others backs and the fact I had to get on to you yesterday for doing what I told you not to do doesn’t show many signs of maturing.

Good luck

16 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

Ex-SCPRP D-Boi | Security Officer | Senior Moderator/Admin | Ex-Discord Moderator and TS Support Member 

Ex-PoliceRP EMS Dep. Chief |  SWAT CPL | Head Dispatcher | FBI EAD | Interpol HoI | DOC LT | SS SSO | 

-support 

Your warns show that you probably aren't ready for staff. You should wait a week or two without getting warned before applying again. .

Also, listen to stay because if you don't listen to us we can warn your due ncws. Not complying with stead. But it's rarely used.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

• Manager
21 hours ago, Rookieblue said:

- Support

-Support

Minge

Disrespects

Doesn't listen to orders

Very low Effort

A lot of warns

Does not deserve position

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

On 4/17/2019 at 10:26 AM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

spacer.png

On 4/17/2019 at 10:26 AM, Rookieblue said:

- Support

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

-Support

- I meet you just last night and all I seen you doing was Mingeing

- I've seen you being disrespectful to other players!

- You have little to no effort on this application. 

- Didn't follow the format. (Didn't post screenshot of the warns)

-Your not active on the server or the forums. (I seen you for the first time last night,)

-You don't seem fit to be on the staff team.

On 4/17/2019 at 4:26 AM, Rookieblue said:

- Support