walrus event team applications

walrus

Name: WALRUS

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59854649

What is your ULX Rank?:gold

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 7

Do you have any experience as a GM or event planner in the past (If so, explain l): NO

How Active are you?:very active

How many warns do you have?:4

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?:why i think i should be a event team. i like this community i very active i can do a lot of event in a 1 hour space and i read the guidelines i need a MEMBER+ to get on the job i need to Follow the Lore so i can't do a a star wars event in SCP RP i can't use m9k and all SCP Sweps can't spawn weapons off job i need a Event Team leader or a Super admin + to activate the Alpha Warhead only use the buttons during events i need to be Reasonable in my event i would not abuse my power we can only have three aircraft you can't gave someone how can't fly do not use the 106  Breach Button i want to make the community a more fun i we trying my best at event team that is why i think i should be a event team

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):

Dr.bright clone himself and goes rogue and leads his clone army to escape bright get 250 hp and 100 armor the clone get 125 and no armor only one life for bright but his clone get 2 bright get a chainsaw and the clone get a mac10 the models we be the monkey  same as bright they kill non bright and can let scp out of there cc only 7 clones.

What is your favorite SCP? Why?

SCP 682 he reminds me of my dead lizard 

- Support

* Horrid grammar showing a distinct lack of effort or thought of reviewing the application before posting | Worries me about how you would act on the team

* Event in no way fits with lore | Bright might do dumb things/be a meme, but he isn't a traitor

* "i can do a lot of event in a 1 hour space" is not a good thing, that just shows little effort/creativity

* Majority of your "Why should we allow you" question was you restating the handbook. You read the handbook, any other reasons you should be accepted?

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

3 hours ago, Knuckles said:

- Support

* Horrid grammar showing a distinct lack of effort or thought of reviewing the application before posting | Worries me about how you would act on the team

* Event in no way fits with lore | Bright might do dumb things/be a meme, but he isn't a traitor

* "i can do a lot of event in a 1 hour space" is not a good thing, that just shows little effort/creativity

* Majority of your "Why should we allow you" question was you restating the handbook. You read the handbook, any other reasons you should be accepted?

Big Body Tony

spacer.png

18 hours ago, Knuckles said:

- Support

On 4/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, Knuckles said:

- Support

Mingey in game at times as well

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』

On 4/17/2019 at 12:56 PM, Knuckles said:

- Support

Huge -Support, your application looks like it took no time at all, And I personally never seen you in the server

• Manager
On 4/17/2019 at 2:56 PM, Knuckles said:

- Support

Bug -Support

Immature

Annoying

Not fit for position

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

-Support

Why would i support a walrus?

Just kidding, for real this guy has been getting  a lot of hate and doesn't have that much creativity in his events. I've been hearing you're a minge and i wouldn't want a minge on the event team. As they could make mingey events. 

Not a good fit. Don't be a minge, and get more creativity and then i'll think about changing it to a +support.

-OG Minge

Ok this may come to a shock to many but im givving a +suport to walrus he may minge and has bad grammer but i let that slide unless he dose somthing realy bad and i think letting him in the event team wold help him minge less. if you disagree with this opinion or want to know why i let it slide just msg me on the fourms or discord

On 4/17/2019 at 1:56 PM, Knuckles said:

- Support

On 4/17/2019 at 11:56 AM, Knuckles said:

- Support

MEIN GOTT

I'm Just a Big Tom and Jerry Fan. 

tenor--1-.gif.701eb66430b7956f5cac65c4ce677b06.gif

• th3 locked this topic