• No (put reason)

In-Game Name: Penguin 

Steam Name:Judopenguin 

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:28985336

Are you a Moderator+?yes 

How often are you on TeamSpeak?every day 

Do you have a working quality mic? yes 

What timezone are you in? EST 

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)I was Support in the past. I joined staff to help people and I believe getting support will further help people . I am very well-known and rather easy to reach when I am on. I have helped people in the past with teamspeak issues both simple and complex. I go to college for computer repair /IT so people in that field are known not to give up. I will not give up on a problem I will work until I find a solution no matter how easy. I am very relaxed when I talk to people which tends to deescalate situations and help people calm down .To those that red this thank you and have a great day.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?I am active and experienced in this so i can help late night when not many support are on and the benefit that i know the ropes.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? go into the support channel greet them and introduce your self then before move them in a support room (locked ones)and join then assist them with whatever you can or help find some one that can can assist them further (such as donation issues).

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?YES

Edited by JUDOPENGUIN

3 hours ago, Sato said:
  • Active
  • Mature
  • Previous Experience
  • friendly

+Support

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."

• Manager