1. 1. Should David Become Apart Of The Event Team

• Yes
    • No

Name : David

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:126526395

How old are you? : 15

Staff Rank (Must be Moderator) : Moderator

Have you Donated? If so, how much? : $10

How long have you been staff? (No Less than 1 month) : In total I've been staff on the server for about 2 months

What is your general knowledge on the rules? : I know the rules very well

What can you bring to Event Team? (150 words+): One reason I would be a good addition to the event team is that I am very active on the server and on staff. I am creative and I always have ideas for new events that could possibly happen. I am good at following orders so I whoever is hosting an event wouldn't have to ask me to do something twice. I have also read the Event Team guidelines a few times, I am mature and respectful and I wont get mad if something goes wrong, ill just try to fix it. If someone doesn't like an event then I will either try to help make it better/fair and improve on things not give up. I have helped with events in the past when there was no event team like a Hunger Games type event a while ago and I really enjoyed being able to help out with the event and give people a fun time on the server.

How many warns do you have? (No more than 10) : 1

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I want to join the event team because I love being able to help with events and give people a fun time on the server and something they can enjoy end remember. I have helped out with events in the past and loved doing it. I think people really enjoy participating in events and I want to give people the opportunity to do that, and have fun while doing it. Not only do I want people to have fun with the events but I think I would really enjoy helping out with making them. Also just like I said above, I am active, mature, good at following directions, friendly, and I think I would be a perfect addition to the Police RP Event Team. I have always wanted to be apart of an event team and when they made one for Police RP I was super excited theat I might be able to have the chance to become a part of it someday.

Edited by David Charleston

+ Support

- Good Application

- Mature

- Good Staff

- Nice Guy

- Active

~ Event Team Member Calamity

Gaminglight PoliceRP Retired Superadmin

“Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration.”

“There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”

“You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in."