Reminder of NLR rule on spawn rooms - Accepted

Gordon Froman

Please make sure suggestions are pertinent and relevant! 

What you want to see? - Small reminder of the NLR rule in spawn rooms, specially for security.

Why should we add it? - New players sometimes forget/don't read about the NLR rule. This leads to situations like security getting killed and immediately appearing behind your back on D-block.

What are the advantages of having this? - New players would know / not forget about waiting three minutes before getting out of the spawn room.

Who is it mainly for? - Security, research. Mainly security as many times I've seen poor D-bois killing the door guards just to get immediately massacred from behind.

Links to any content - n/a

Edited by Yao
Corrected NLR

+Support

This sounds like a good idea! I see that staff have to often remind people of NLR so I believe this would make a good addition to SCP-RP.

SCPRP Head Admin | Ex SCPRP Event Team Leader |  Ex CI LTCMDR |  O5-13 Catsro

9 hours ago, TideTerror said:

+Support

This sounds like a good idea! I see that staff have to often remind people of NLR so I believe this would make a good addition to SCP-RP.

Retired SCP-RP Head of Staff

March 3rd, 2019 - December 16th, 2021

1 hour ago, Yao said:

It's New Life Rule (yep, made a mistake with the acronym). Basically you cant go into the same are where you died for three minutes.

Ik what it is I was messing with you lmao